Spigot PrismaticColors - Glowing Colors | Epic GUI | Animations | Item rename | Gradients [1.16 - 1.17] 1.3.1

Customize your player display name, color, and chat color with a powerful and convenient GUI!

1. koko01 submitted a new resource:

PrismaticColors- Glowing Colors | Epic GUI | Unique Features | [1.16+] - Customize your player display name and color with a powerful and convenient GUI!

Read more about this resource...

2. koko01 updated PrismaticColors - Glowing Colors | Epic GUI | Unique Features | [1.16+] with a new update entry:

The Bold Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Hey, super interesting plugin but I would like to know how heavy this is in terms of server resources?
    Like is it genuinely lightweight or does it require a decent amount of resources?

Nothing wrong with using a lot of resources but i would like to know before using this on my server,
    and i dont want to find out its using up a lot of resources if its supposed to be lightweight and then
    get mad at you for 'making it lag' xD

Looks awesome though, keep it up :)

4. Hi! Thank you for being interested in the plugin!
    The plugin is lightweight, yet, the more players with the glowing option enabled, the more resources the plugin uses. The promotion gif for the glowing function was shot in a basic server, and everything was working flawlessly!
    I hope this answers your question, and I want to let you know that many optimizations are in the works :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi koko, I really like what you've made so far!
    I was wondering if you were considering adding Placeholder API support? It is mainly because I am using the plugin TAB and it is not compatible with your plugin.

6. Hey, thank you!
    I will get to it... eventually xD
    Could you please elaborate on the problem? Is the name fine in chat but doesn't work on tab? If so, what does it show?

7. Yeah it works fine in chat, but on the tab menu it just shows up at the default (the colour being set by the luckyperms prefix). I've tried using the placeholders %player% and %essentialsnick% in the config.

EDIT:
    I fixed it! I just was using the wrong placeholder. If anyone else has the same issue, they need to use %displayname%
    sorry for the trouble!

8. Good to hear! I added PlaceholdersAPI support in case new problems come up :)

9. koko01 updated PrismaticColors - Glowing Colors | Epic GUI | Unique Features [1.16+] with a new update entry:

Important API Changes

10. koko01 updated PrismaticColors - Glowing Colors | Epic GUI | Unique Features [Holidays Update] [1.16+] with a new update entry:

Happy Holidays - New ANIMATED templates!