Spigot Prison 2.0

SDMC's Prison Plugin! Spigot V1.11.2

1. Wong1243 submitted a new resource:

Prison - SDMC's Prison Plugin! Spigot V1.8.4

Read more about this resource...

2. Add a cell system, and add support for 1.8.x previous versions.

3. What do you mean by a cell system?

4. Cell blocks, In prison? Click a sign or do a command and get your own cell, for a price of money of items (configurable)?

5. This Is A Jail Prison Not A Prison Server Plugin... Its Just Used To Jail People Who Break Rules

6. i know this is old. but your this only one with Bungeecord Support(Teleport Jailed Players To A Specified Server), fuction!!
    so could you update this to 1.11.2, and add rentalable cells, rentable shops and mines with autopickup and instant break pick and auto reset, along with Players can only build in there cells and the mines, and shops they own?
    If u can do that, i would only need this ONE plugin and not like 4 for my prison.. id pay money for it!!
    PermissonsEx compatible plz

7. This Is A Jail Prison Not A Prison Server Plugin... Its Just Used To Jail People Who Break Rules. I can update to 1.11.2 if ur interested tho and if u really want a plugin like like pm me and ill make u 1 but its not going 2 b free

8. i would like this to be updated to 1.11.2 with the bungee support plz, Question can u add something to run commands? so i can can join them to prison then force teleport them to the F block. in return if you like i can make a setup video for you

9. What do you mean run a command? Like when they join teleport them to a certain location?

10. @Wong1243 Yes exactly, and then put them in a group title. so for example someone doesomething stupid then i do /ban (the plugin sends them to the Prison.. then the plugin (with custom command) puts then in a goupe and then teleports them to the spot)