Spigot PrivateTalk [LITE] | GUI Chatroom Manager | Very configurable | No other plugin like it 1.3.6

Fast & light-weight party-chat plugin

1. Perotin submitted a new resource:

PrivateTalk - Fast & light-weight party-chat plugin

Read more about this resource...

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Will do in the next update :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Can you provide the rest of the stack trace?

4. Can you try updating your server to 1.11 and see if that works?

5. Hey!
    I am working on adding more messages, unfortunately when I originally did the messages I did not think of adding a language file (though now I do for all my plugins). So it is taking me a little bit longer to add more messages, especially because they have a lot of changing variables in them. Though don't worry, this week end I will try my hardest to get in all of these messages ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. WE ARE WAITING FOR PLUGIN UPDATE!

7. Sorry! I'm on vacation right now so I haven't been around to getting at it yet. Though I have the next week off so I'll definitely put out updates then!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Perotin updated PrivateTalk with a new update entry:

Added a /pt ban and /pt pardon, added a lot more messages to language.yml and fixed some bugs

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Friendly Friendly x 1

9. Alright, I've adding more messages with each update - so I think I can get all of the messages for the next one! Thanks for showing support for my plugin :D

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!:cool: its been 10 days

tip: add feature to save some rooms example if want to create staff room or gang room and to save it..

11. I know, I know! I'm not dead! I've been working on another plugin that I am almost done with so thats partially why for the delay. I will get out an update by Saturday at the latest ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. very nice update and plugin, just add few more messages in message.yml and fix /pt save it doesnt save chat rooms

/pt promote
    %player% has made %player% the new owner of %chatroom%

/pt delete

test is closing down goodbye
    Deleted %chatroom%

you are currently not in conversation

you have set %chatroom% to public
    you have set %chatroom% to private

(true and false messages are very important too)
    false
    true

/pt accept

You have joined %chatroom%
    %player% has joined

/pt info
    whole command

Please fix this and update soon because thats been already mention to do before 15 days
    plugin is very awesome and deserves updates we all want to use this plugin but we must wait for full message support..:)

/pt promote
    %player% has made %player% the new owner of %chatroom%

/pt delete

test is closing down goodbye
    Deleted %chatroom%

you are currently not in conversation

you have set %chatroom% to public
    you have set %chatroom% to private
    false
    true

/pt accept
    You have joined %chatroom%
    %player% has joined

/pt info
    whole command

Thats already been mention to add before 15 days

#14 Minecraftgeek9, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2017

13. Hi, I have an update ready with every message supported now. I would like to update it with a fix to pt save however, but I do not know what is wrong with it. I have PMed you about this.

Thanks,
    Perotin

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. you said you will make update until sunday..now its 7 days later..no update..awesome!

15. Funny how some people will call you an "Awesome developer" then the next day say comments like this. Yes, I did say I'd try to get an update out about a week ago but things popped up. I got sick during which I planned to make the update, which really was awful since it was also the day of my dance. After that I had a retreat, which I was gone for two days. I did not have time to make an update, I will try this weekend but I will not promise because of last time.

Thanks,
    Perotin

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Bro i didnt say that the next day ..i didnt give you rude comment..i already said you are great developer because you made this wonderful plugin..but im asking you nicely for few easy message to be translatable..and you said before 1 month you will add everything in next update..you didnt..then you said "i will do it by the saturday then you "got sick" after that long break you did put update but you still again didnt make all messages..and then i ask you again and you said i will put update "today" but you didn't then you said it "will be done by sunday" and then you got sick Again...i understand this is free plugin and you dont have to put updates my request but i just want to improve this wonderful plugin..and i really do respect you work..but with all respect please hurry up a little bit. its simple things you fix that in less then 1 hour..i hope you will add it soon so i can use this plugin..thanks ♡

PS: sorry for my bad english

#18 Minecraftgeek9, Mar 11, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  17. Perotin updated PrivateTalk with a new update entry:

Translation file complete, coversations now save correctly

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thank you very much..and sorry if you get offended by anything..and now i rate you 5 stars..cheers!