Premium Pro SkyWars [Kits, Cages, Trails, Mystery Box, Chest Types, Unlimited Refills] [MySQL Support]...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by gabbo200, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Good morning, everyone! I've been using Spigot 1.12.2 and I have InfoBoardReborn plugin on my server. The problem is ProSkyWars's placeholders don't work anyway. I tried a lot of things, but I think the problem is in ProSkyWars plugin. Can someone help me, please? I'll really appreciate you =)

2. Hey Gabbo200! I am having an issue with your plugin, so the scoreboard messes up with more than 1 person on the server, it makes a scoreboard of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th player behind my stats which garbles it and makes it unreadable.

Screenshot(s):
    [​IMG]

3. Hey, I've got a question. Does this plugin support 1.13+ items like tridents and crossbows? I've seen a few plugins that "support" 1.14 and can't handle trident being added to chest loot. :)

4. Hi, I have a problem when I edited the ChestTypes.yml file, it says "The ChestType tier1 does not exist!" Please help

Attached Files:

#913 rosh, Dec 15, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  5. [QUOTE = "Cuballende, publicación: 1953748, miembro: 90830"] ¿Alguien ha comprado y probado el complemento? [/ QUOTE]
    YO e comprado el plugin :)

6. I there any discord support group for this plugin?
    I need some help with the border

7. This plugin is 10/10 but, I would recommend or make the suggestion that time voting, type of coffee be added, and that you can vote for the event you want at the end of the game, as one of those that already has the tnt rain or the edge of the map, that already motivates me 100% to buy the complement, ahhh and that you can buy the complement in USD.Thx!!

8. How exactly does plugin "support" 1.15 when 1.13+ items can't be added to kits or chests? Huge disappointment.

And by the way, just adding "LEGACY_" in front of materials ID on versions 1.13+ is a terrible code.

#918 YouHaveTrouble, Dec 23, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
  9. Error...

[12:24:52 WARN]: [ProSkyWars] Task #28 for ProSkyWars v1.0 generated an exception java.lang.NullPointerException at com.mineorigin.minigame.gamemanager.Timer.run(Timer.java:505) ~[?:?] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[SkyWars.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [SkyWars.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24] at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:723) [SkyWars.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24] at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [SkyWars.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24] at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [SkyWars.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24] at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [SkyWars.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_232]

10. I have found some bugs, but I am not sure if I caused them:
    The first thing I noticed is that even after the game has started there is always a line in the scoreboard saying "Game starts in 00:01...". The second thing I noticed is that after finishing a game, all players end up in a semi-spectator mode.
    The players is then able to fly around in adventure mode and can loot the crates on the previously played map. (They even spawn at the Spectator spawn!) I am using the newest 1.8.8 Spigot version.
    Is there something I have done wrong, is it a problem with my Spigot version or is it just the Plugin?