Problem for my server

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by bliksem05, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Hello i am making an own gamemode but i dont know how to load player structers on join for example : an random player joins the server, there are 20 islands free when you claim one your structers/progress you made on the island loads in and then there are 19 free for other players but they still can move with ship between them and kill eachother/raid but when you go offline the island will restart to classic and your progress is save and when you come back online go you can go further with your progress. is there an plugin for this or something to let this work/happen for my server?, thanks

(if you know the game Trove when you are coming on a plot random in the map you can load your build little bit like that)

2. Is this Skyblock? If so just use a skyblock fork & get Premade or Exclusive builds inside each island when they join and go the island it's preloaded for the player

3. No, because skyblock is every player build not in the same world i wanted to load and unload in the same world when they go online/offline