Hello, Just recently there was no problem. Item attributes were working fine, then later on I noticed that the weapon I was trying to adjust the attributes of suddenly have all of its attributes vanished. I figured it was not due to my plugins because I have tried making copies of my server and I even end up deleting all the plugins on my last test, leaving two alone (mythicalmobs & vault) just to spawn an item with attributes for testing. I'm not sure to which category does this issue falls in. btw the item attributes I'm talking about is the one that follows below the item enchantments (health, movespeed, etc) which works perfectly fine on vanilla single player, but doesnt on my test server.