Problem with my Minecraft

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by superStardark99, Aug 7, 2018.

1. #
    # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
    #
    # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000073b8ef1e, pid=14908, tid=4116
    #
    # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_51-b16) (build 1.8.0_51-b16)
    # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.51-b03 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
    # Problematic frame:
    # C [nvoglv64.dll+0x75ef1e]

Can someone help me please?

2. Your Java virtual machine crashed; it's hard to say why. Could you elaborate on when and how often this happens?

To give you some input, I only experience JVM crashes sometimes when I overwrite a loaded plugin jar with a new file, so don't do that. Same goes for the Spigot jar. Beyond that, without further information, I could only see lack of memory as a cause.

3. It happens when i pass from 1st monitor to the 2nd ( where minecraft is ) maybe i'm using FileZilla or NotePad or checking my console server then i move to the second monitor where minecraft is in pause and it crashes like 80% of times

4. It's not about spigot, it's my minecraft client... but on other forums noone finds a solution maybe here someone can help me

5. Remove any data packs, resource packs, mod packs, etc and or try installing your minecraft again - make sure your java is up to date as well.

6. It's the last version of java and i have just reinstalled .minecraft 3 times. I hate my life

7. Without linking to other sites .. google for: minecraft java error C [nvoglv64.dll+0x75ef1e]

There are a few [solved] tagged threads there with more insight. If you have other stuff running in the background and you're using nVidia, it seems that the crash goes away if you turn off that stuff, like Oculus or Overwolf. etc.

8. Maybe it's OverWorlf and yes i use Nvidia.... but i use even other games not only Minecraft that runs Java... you advide me to block OverWolf con Mc?

9. Honestly it could be, I have only ever had bad experiences with overwolf.

10. I like to see FPS with a good graphics and who speak on Teamspeak. But i can disable it on Minecraft. Thanks for the advice.
    I have a fast question, if i report a resource on spigot for scamming ( reviews are fake ) the Dev can see the report?

11. Only spigot staff can view reports.