Problem with pom.xml (of spigot-server 1.8.7)

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Darkangel93424, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Hey,
    i have a problem with the pom.xml of the spigot-server 1.8.7. The project can't resolve the depency of org.spigotmc:minecraft-server. Maybe it is moved?

here the error: Missing artifact org.spigotmc:minecraft-server:jar:1.8.7-SNAPSHOT

PS: additionally errors: Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: net.md-5:scriptus:0.2:describe (execution: ex-spigot, phase: initialize)
    and
    Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: net.md-5:scriptus:0.2:describe (execution: ex-craftbukkit, phase: initialize)

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. I've the "Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: net.md-5:scriptus:0.2:describe (execution: ex-spigot, phase: initialize)" problem too...

3. My Environment: Maven 3.1.1 and Eclipse Mars (4.5) with m2e

4. You need to run BuildTools once, then it should be in your local repository

5. I run the BuildTools. If i run maven from cmd it works, but in eclipse i got these errors. It doesn't matter if i use the embedded or the external maven from eclipse. Any Idea?

6. Well the first maven error clearly states that it can't find org.spigotmc:minecraft-server
    That however is put into your local maven repo while running buildtools.