Problem with "timeout" or kicking players

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by GeraldFrito, Oct 8, 2019 at 9:28 PM.

1. Hello, I'm having a problem with the title.

Since a time ago I've been having that when a user join, it [the server] kicks him. My sister and I join with the IP public, but others cannot. Well, they join a little time, but later the server kicks them. I don't know why. I've changed the "timeout" from "spigot.yml" any times but, it's the same. My plugins don't have to do with any thing of kicking.

Someone have any solution? I erased my plugins and it works the same, kick the players.

2. What is the message when a player gets kicked?

3. "Connection Lost"

4. This is what mojang says:

• Check that your network connection is enabled, and that no programs are blocking outgoing connections.
    • Try disabling any existing firewall program, or changing its configuration options.
    • Restart your modem/router.

5. 1) I checked it. It's enable and no programs are blocking the connections.
    2) I had disabled firewall.
    3) I did it before.

I connect or join to my server for first time, when I turn on, and I wait like three or four seconds and the server disconnect me. But, when I join again it does not happen again. For my sister, that she's on my same connection, does not happen. When a friend join from his own connection, he stay a few seconds and then, the server kicks it. He tries again and again, but he cannot.