Problema with SkywarsReload

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by LemonT98, May 30, 2017.

1. Hi !, I do not know if this is a problem.
    But when a player falls into the void of the Map, it does not die, but remains floating in the void as blink or respawn in a point in the Map SetSpawn, any idea with that?
    Please help....

2. Hello,

Are you using this plugin?
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/skywarsreloaded.3796/

If yes, it's pretty outdated. Most likely it's buggy (for the newest versions of MC) etc.

If no, give me the config (Pastebin highly recommended) and your plugin list and I will take a look.

3. If it is that plugins and for version 1.8.
    I think you mean Config.yml? If so, here it is:
    Https://pastebin.com/eFs1BWXV
    And the plugin list:
    AntiLagg, WorldEdit, HealthBar, PlugManager, PerWorldChatPlus, Essentials, GadgetsMenu, PerWorldPlugins, AdvancedBan, NametagEdit, BuycraftX, MessageAnnouncer, Multiverse-Core, WorldGuard, AutoSaveWorld, SkinsRestorer, Void2Spawn, KitBattle, SuperTrails, EssentialsChat, EchoPet, PermissionsEx, ViaVersion, CustomCrates, CustomJoinItems, Vault, MassiveCore, TitleManager, ChestShop, SkyWarsReloaded, AuthMe, uSkyBlock, Jobs, PerWorldInventory, HolographicDisplays, Citizens, Factions, ChestCommands, CommandNPC, InfoBoardReborn

4. I see the problem, you have "Void2Spawn". Just guessing from the name; the player will get teleported to Spawn when they are falling into the Void.

Try disabling the plugin for the skywars world.
    How to disable the plugin?
    - Maybe in the config.yml of Void2Spawn there is an option to disable the plugin in certain worlds.
    - Removing the plugin.
    - Downloading "PerWorldPlugin" and disabling the plugin for that world.

I think that wil fix your issue.

Edit: Grammar.

• Agree Agree x 1