Probleme load .dat

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Xx_Will33_xX, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Hello,
    I am currently working on a project to separate the world overworld, nether and end on three different servers.
    I modify Spigot to change the direction of the playerdata folder, stats, achievement etc ... But I have a problem, I use Bungeecord, and the problem is that when a player from server 1 to go to server 2 The player connects to server 2 before leaving server 1. So the inventory is loaded even before it is saved. Is it possible to modify this in bungeecord, or in the spigot delay loading the inventory?

2. It will be hard to change this behavior of Bungeecord but instead of trying to change it, you could solve it way easier by having a single "limbo" server where the player is sent to when switching servers, the player waits there for a short time and is then send to the actual server.

That would be a solution for your problem but instead of Minecrafts built-in data loading/saving, it might be better in this case to replace it with an own system using for example a database in the background or maybe Bungeecord plugin messaging, it's usually not recommended to use files with more than one process accessing them at the same time, I guess partly the reason why databases where invented.