Solved problems with protecting regions.

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by HAPPY_SIR4, May 28, 2016.

1. I have been looking for an answar on this a long time , but i found noting so now i will ask on it on this
    thread. With world guard and factions you can protect places , but if a person places lava or water outside the region it will go inside the region . Pepole could grief the region that way . Anyone know how to fix it?

2. Check out the plugin GriefPrevention.

If you're set on using WG/Factions for land protection, Essentials Protect or Essentials Anti-Build might have something, I'm not sure though.

3. Thanks for your answare but I don't wan't normal players to be able to claim with that plugin . It's a FACTIONS server .
    I only wan't like that in places like spawn and warps. But thanks for your answare!

4. and with what i found , Essentials Protect and Essentials Anti-Build is not something you protect places with.

5. I might be able to make a plugin to stop the lava flow of you can't find a solution.

6. That would be aswesome , but do you mean a plugin that stops the lava flow on the whole server or on a special place?

7. If you World Guard USER, then you all will be explained there. go to the plugin also many Vdeos that can help you :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Assuming that WorldGuard and Factions has an API to check if a block is protected, then it will only stop the flow on protected areas.

9. Thanks for telling me that ! You made go to the video and i just needed to enable . High Frequency flags .