Premium ProCosmetics | 185+ Cosmetics | Treasurechests | EULA FRIENDLY | 1.8-1.14 SUPPORT [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by File14, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Not possible.

2. Why Emotes and Miniatures can't modify Material, Skull makes my server lag

3. What do you mean?

4. I want to convert the skull on gui to something else, but it seems to be locked.
    [​IMG]

5. You cannot change the textures of the heads.

6. I want switch to others items

7. Hello, i have a problem. I have 1.13.2 craftbukkit and everything works fine, except one thing, that is it spams my console a lot:

13.07.2019 3:46:55 [WARNING] [ProCosmetics] Plugin ProCosmetics v8.1 generated an exception while executing task 348
    13.07.2019 3:46:55 java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.entity.Player.spigot()Lorg/bukkit/entity/Player$Spigot;
    13.07.2019 3:46:55 at sv.file14.procosmetics.iiIIIIiIiiIIIiiiiIII??.IiIIiIiIIIIIIIIIiiIi??(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    13.07.2019 3:46:55 at sv.file14.procosmetics.IiIiiiIiIIiiiIiiIiIi??.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    13.07.2019 3:46:55 at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:77) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-dfa7583]
    13.07.2019 3:46:55 at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:52) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-dfa7583]
    13.07.2019 3:46:55 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_211]
    13.07.2019 3:46:55 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_211]
    13.07.2019 3:46:55 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_211]

there are hundreds of these errors in the console and its slowing down the server. Also we want a clean console so that we could see all the errors in the logs etc. The problem still persists after disabling worldGuard. I have a lot of plugins so could you help me select some if thats compatibility issue thing? my plugins>>>

dynmap, PluginConstructorAPI, WorldEdit, LoginSecurity, PlaceholderAPI, PlugMan, SetSpawn, NametagEdit, KP-PVP, Votifier, VoteParty, Multiverse-Core, ProtocolLib, LibsDisguises, AdvancedPortals, SkinsRestorer, PermissionsEx, SQLibrary, Vault, MyCommand, ShopGUIPlus, ProCosmetics, TNTRun_reloaded, Essentials, Jobs, PerWorldInventory, HolographicDisplays, LWC, Vote, Citizens, TabList, InsanityRun, AddLight, Dynmap-Essentials, Towny, CrateReloaded, TownyChat, DiscordSRV, TownyNameUpdater, Dynmap-Towny, WarsForTowny

The error can be duplicated using gadgets, and i have seen none while using music

8. Use Spigot and not CraftBukkit.

9. Some how I have managed to get seven cosmetics menus stuck in my inventory (The chests) as they will not move out, how do I fix this?

10. Hello!

Sorry to hear that you have an issue with this digital resource. In order for me to help you as best as possible please provide the following details below:
    - Plugin Version (don't say latest!)
    - Server Platform (example Spigot)
    - Server Version
    - Client Version
    - How to reproduce the bug/error?
    - Errors? Send latest log file.

Please keep in mind most issues are caused by the user itself and not the plugin. I recommend you start off by backing up and resetting your configuration files to see if this resolves your issue.

Best Regards,
    File14

11. Hello, sir. I have used three different IP addresses due to frequent machine changes recently. What can I do to continue using your plugin? I really like this plug-in, it provides a balanced function. (Using a translator)

12. Increased your IP limit. Please-redownload the resource.

13. I hope you can tell me how much the IP cap has been raised. By the way, I want to know that I can apply to you up to several times. Because of funding problems, I may change the VPS frequently so that I may apply to you to increase the limit. So I hope you don't misunderstand.
    Greatful!
    (Use translate)

14. File14 updated ProCosmetics | 185+ Cosmetics | Treasurechests | EULA FRIENDLY | 1.8-1.14 SUPPORT with a new update entry:

BUG FIXES!

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Why did I use the spigot server but not load the plugin?

16. MInecraft Version 1.12.2

17. Hello!

Sorry to hear that you have an issue with this digital resource. In order for me to help you as best as possible please provide the following details below:
    - Plugin Version (don't say latest!)
    - Server Platform (example Spigot)
    - Server Version
    - Client Version
    - How to reproduce the bug/error?
    - Errors? Send latest log file.

Please keep in mind most issues are caused by the user itself and not the plugin. I recommend you start off by backing up and resetting your configuration files to see if this resolves your issue.

Best Regards,
    File14

18. File14 updated ProCosmetics | 185+ Cosmetics | Treasurechests | EULA FRIENDLY | 1.8-1.14 SUPPORT with a new update entry:

PlaceholderAPI & MVdWPlaceholderAPI SUPPORT!

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. Just purchased it :)

Is there a way from console to equip a player?

How can I as server owner see how many coins a player has?