Spigot Profiler 1.0.2

Keep profiles of all your players and never be fooled again!

1. Bolt submitted a new resource:

Profiler - Keep profiles of all your players and IP addresses to keep track of who's who

Read more about this resource...

2. Plugin seems to fit my needs, other than a few things. I'm gonna go ahead and try it out.

I have a few suggestions:
    - last login
    - says if banned (and reason if banned)
    - says if muted (and reason if muted)
    - when you do /profile (player) it should show all known accounts rather than having to do their IP to see all of them
    - be able to profile offline players

If these could be added soon, that would be great and I will use the plugin. :)

#2 Decrowned, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  3. @Decrowned Thanks for the suggestions! I've added them. I will work on adding the ban and mute status as a separate update as I have been very busy as of late and it may take a longer while if I release them all together.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bolt updated Profiler with a new update entry:

Compatibility for Java 7

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Meh, the plugin works but I wouldn't advise anyone to use this as for the developer doesn't understand the concept of what he is dealing with. UUID's never change, and yet it says "last known uuid".

6. @GGhost Are you referring to the IP Profile? The reason why I added a "Last UUID" option was because yes, UUIDs do not change per account but that does not mean that a person is restricted to using a single account on that IP Address. Before you go saying that I don't understand the concept of what I am dealing with, please try to think about other reasons why I may have placed it there.

#7 Bolt, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1