Programming Ideas

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Stef, May 22, 2016.

1. Does anyone have an idea for me to code something? Can be anything in any programming language. If I don't know the language I'll just learn it. Just post everything you come up with, if it seems too hard for me, I'll just reject it.

2. If it seems hard, that isn't a reason to reject a project. Challenge yourself instead, I don't mean look it up on StackOverflow because it's 'too hard.' If you get stuck, searching around for a teeny bit isn't going to hurt. That's a trait that you don't want to have, and being able to push your limits is something that you should be wanting to acquire.

3. Maybe I should have formatted my sentence a little bit better. I want challenges, they are fun, however not if it takes days or weeks to do just simple stuff of the program. If that's the case, I'm not experienced enough to do this and I won't continue it, because I'm going to end up with bad code, stupid errors and other glitchy things. So challenges are fine, as long as they keep being fun for me.