Resource Programming in MS Paint [UPDATED]

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by RubbaBoy, Dec 11, 2017.

1. @2008Choco You better not break that promise...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. ... The fact this is now the thread that I receive the most alerts on. :ROFLMAO:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Add Linux Support!

• Like Like x 3
  4. when Paint 3d IDE or MovieMaker IDE?

5. I'll stick with Atom for code editing, Eclipse for Arduino programming and NetBeans for Java and C/C++. Maybe next time.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 12
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Psh. NetBeans over MS paint. This ain't it chief.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. You guys should all go star the repository for v3 of the best IDE out there, MS Paint IDE. Read the original thread for the new awesome features.

8. Woow, That's a real art. i will use them

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. While this is already bumped, I might as well post what's new.

The IDE is now literally several hundred times, using a versatile fully custom one (NewOCR). It now supports multiple languages and the LSP for adding more. It can find & replace text within images, has full google assistant support, native button overlaps, and arbitrary text editing on any file on your computer, and much, much more. This is the result of spending many hundreds of hours on this thing in the past 10 months since the last release.

Check out the brand-new wiki for details on anything: https://wiki.ms-paint-i.de
    Or the new demo video: here

• Like Like x 1
  10. If this was Salem, Massachusetts, I would be calling you a witch and wanting you thrown in a lake to see if you float!
    This is amazing. Again as some have said, this is art!

• Like Like x 1
  11. I think this warrants another thread? Wouldn't want this gem to get dusty, we need to flex on Eclipse one more time

12. MiniDigger

Supporter

why would you open a second thread with the same topic?

13. Yeah this thread is pretty historic, and it's 5 winner emojis away from 100 so I can't give up on that

14. FTFY

• Friendly Friendly x 1