Resource Programming in MS Paint [UPDATED]

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by RubbaBoy, Dec 11, 2017.

1. MiniDigger

Supporter

Is Bob nominated for 2018?

2. I think probably so, but just remember, there's still the whole rest of this year to go ;)

3. If by the end of 2018 I am impressed with something that's different from 2017 and nothing else is like 'thats the one' .. yeah sure.

4. Best IDE of 2018 (and 2019 and 2020 and 2021 and 2022 and 2023 and 2024 and 2025)

5. Not “The best” but Superior

6. Saw this, in the first 2 seconds, got this.
    using this for every plugin i do now, this is the best crap i've seen in years.

7. I must agree

Your Agreer,

Skull
    Official Bumper of MSPaint IDE

8. I wonder how many more bumps it'll take for this meme to get stale and then finally die?

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Paint me a canvas with your words

10. I would like to report a bully, who called me "acoustic" :(

11. Added a few more reviews to the website, https://ms-paint-i.de/

And I'd just like to thank everyone for getting MS Paint IDE as the 15th most replied to thread in the Spigot Plugin Development forums, and the 4th most replied Resource in the forum :)

12. This is amazing. I need to see a powerpoint IDE in the future.

13. Well technically, PowerPoint can be used in programming, as shown here but an IDE for something like Java with it would be interesting.

14. This is genious very nice

15. I don't think I have ever seen such a fast, reliable IDE with great layout.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. This project is very useful, it helped me develop a lot.I improved in coding ever since I started using it.
    I got 95^5-25*70 times better. Thank you for this aw3s0m3 pr0j3ct

17. Please fix your website to work with mobile lol

[​IMG]

18. Yeah, right now I'm actually working on an update for MS Paint IDE, my goal is to possibly use a deep learning library to recognize the characters instead of my crappy OCR, I might update the website later, I'm lazy and not extremely good at website creation, so it might be a bit until that.

19. CSS: 9000

20. You should probably just use tesseract or smth.