Spigot ProjectKorra (Core) 1.9.3

Minecraft Reimagined - Master the elements from Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra

1. [20:41:29 INFO]: This server is running ProjectKorra version 1.8.8 for MC 1.13.2+ for bending! Find out more at http://www.projectkorra.com!
    ETC,ECT,ECT,ECT,
    can we turn this console SPAM off please ?
    !! Absolutely love this plugin other wise !!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Looks seriously nice, such a shame that it's outdated, hope you'll continue development eventually :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Id love to see this get updated to 1.14. I have my own bukkit server for me and my friends. I'm a huge fan of this pluggin and Id love to introduce them to this wonderful addition to Minecraft.

4. Not sure if this was put here before.. But anyways, It's a really goos plugin and just in case it hasn't been reported before, I noticed if you use WaterBubble, and you break a block in the bubble they will be stuck as empty blocks in the ocean.

5. It works if you installed MythicMobs plugin. I have yet to find out how to turn off the global announcement, even looked up and down the config files. Perhaps I missed something.

6. Zaktualizuj wtyczkę do wersji 1.8.9

7. Yes as Kubaxon612 said, are you planning on updating this to the 1.8.9 version of ProjectKorra? This version supports 1.14.4 which I know a lot of people have been itching for.

8. can someone tell me how to turn on that skills leaderboard?

9. ProjectKorra updated ProjectKorra (Core) with a new update entry:

1.8.9 for 1.14.4 to 1.15.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. ProjectKorra updated ProjectKorra (Core) with a new update entry:

1.9.0 - The Blue Fire Update

11. why I don't have the ability to use the shift? (the plugin is installed on my server )

12. Why aren't my Shift abilities working? (plugin installed on my server)

13. hi how i create menu for abilities and combo

14. why when i install the plugin, my essentials chat prefix stop working and not showing the prefix? can be fix that?

15. ProjectKorra updated ProjectKorra (Core) with a new update entry:

16. ProjectKorra updated ProjectKorra (Core) with a new update entry: