Bungee - Proxy ProjectRetile 1.0.0b

The new, modern & hackable BungeeCord Report Plugin. The follow up remake to UltimateReport.

1. ProjectRetile
    The new, modern & hackable BungeeCord Report Plugin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ProjectRetile is the new, modern & hackable report plugin for Minecraft BungeeCord networks. It allows the server owners to keep track of rule breakers and courage the users to report them. Besides that, every Report against reported users will be logged to prevent staff/player abuse.

#1 Acquized, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  2. Could you add mySQL support? So all the reports get saved into a database. This would also allow you to make an option to list the latest submitted reports, which would be useful for when no staff was online at that moment

3. I will look into it, but currently i'm making a minigame so i can not do big things for this project. Maybe later

4. Even if I report using words which are not blacklisted, it claims that they are blacklisted. Any idea why?

5. FlareReturns updated UltimateReport with a new update entry:

UltimateReport 1.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Fixed

• Like Like x 1
  7. FlareReturns updated UltimateReport with a new update entry:

UltimateReport 1.4

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Hey. First of all this plugin is great! I don't know what do you think but my suggestion is making this plugin more than just a user report. Players would be able to report a situation like griefing or bugs. :)

9. suggestion: Add the ability to save a youtube link to it as an option when they open the report with a command. Or any type of media.

(like prompt the player to do /report then ask for a image link or video link)

10. I will add them things in the recode, after i released a premium minigame.

11. possible to add MySQL support to back up report.

12. Will be added in recode.

13. thank you very much do you have a date

14. No, sorry

15. Nice plugin,
    Can you add a gui?

16. It is not possibile to create a Gui trough BungeeCord. Sorry

17. Whats are the Permissions? I cant find them :/

18. Im currently updating the page, so im doing a complete new permissions System. The current permission for seeing reports is ultimatereport.staff

19. enterih

Patron

How is the permission for sending reports ?

20. ultimatereport.use
    (Sorry for late reply, i was on vacation)