Spigot ProNouns 2.0.2

Putting the "pro" in "pronouns".

1. __lucyy updated ProNouns with a new update entry:

1.0.0-RC1

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Any chance you can add He/Them and She/Them? My players are very happy with this plugin but feel like it's lacking those pronouns. Thanks!

3. You can already do this, you just need to use "he/they" or "she/they".

4. I tried adding them, but I'm guessing I was running the command wrong. How would I run the command to create She/They and He/They? Thanks.

5. You don't create them. The plugin interprets "she/they", for example, as both she and they. Placeholders will use the first set listed.

6. __lucyy updated ProNouns with a new update entry:

7. Works in 1.12?

8. I've not tested it to be completely honest. In theory it should, if it doesn't then feel free to let me know and I'll fix any bugs.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. __lucyy updated ProNouns with a new update entry:

1.0.5 -it's super pretty now!

10. ahh, i was just confused and was only specifying 2 tenses (?) which is why it wouldnt work, thank you for the help :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. __lucyy updated ProNouns with a new update entry:

1.1.0 - placeholder fixes

12. how can u hide this in game? it comes up every time a person chats and it makes the chat a total mess. i just call people by their names anyway so som,etimes i call them him/they or her/she cause my brain melts down and i cant differenciate the names from all of the mess in chat. and alot of people have names like himshe. or sheher aswell. i just want to be able to hide it thank you. easy addon to use tho good work!

13. This'll be up to your chat plugin, ProNouns by itself doesn't touch chat.