Premium ProRecipes [Open-Source] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Drepic, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Drepic

Supporter

AndrewEpifano submitted a new resource:

ProRecipes - An advanced, yet easy to use, system to create items, create recipes and manage recipes.

Read more about this resource...

2. Drepic

Supporter

3. Is this 1.7.10 compatible and can this have an item be given which has no enchantment but has glow effect so kind of like a crate key? Also can you make it so that it saves a custom item and when you do /giveitem <name> then it will give u that item which is custom, also are the messages configurable?

4. Drepic

Supporter

It was built on 1.8.7, however there was no NMS involved so it should be backwards compatible. This supports any item stack(Including that with a glow even if not enchanted). The two features you mentioned I am going to add in the future.

5. Drepic

Supporter

6. Will you be adding furnace recipes ?

7. Im checking this out!

8. will there also be furnace recipes added? and also the ability to have a crafting chest?

9. Code (Text):
    [16:15:25 ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryCloseEvent to ProRecipes v1.0.1
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-e91aed8]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-e91aed8]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-e91aed8]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-e91aed8]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.handleInventoryCloseEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:838) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-e91aed8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1384) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-e91aed8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInCloseWindow.a(PacketPlayInCloseWindow.java:18) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-e91aed8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInCloseWindow.a(PacketPlayInCloseWindow.java:1) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-e91aed8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-e91aed8]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471) [?:1.7.0_79]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262) [?:1.7.0_79]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SystemUtils.java:19) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-e91aed8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:718) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-e91aed8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:367) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-e91aed8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:657) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-e91aed8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:560) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-e91aed8]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_79]
    Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
        at mc.mcgrizzz.rpgrecipes.RecipeShaped.getStructure(RecipeShaped.java:247) ~[?:?]
        at mc.mcgrizzz.rpgrecipes.RecipeBuilder.createShaped(RecipeBuilder.java:193) ~[?:?]
        at mc.mcgrizzz.rpgrecipes.RecipeManager.onClose(RecipeManager.java:446) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor89.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.7.0_79]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) ~[?:1.7.0_79]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f928e7a-e91aed8]
        ... 16 more

Found this, and also you can't overwrite default recipes with your own and I need this on my server. Is this intended as a future addon?

#9 Gnuster, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  10. Drepic

Supporter

You should be able to override any current recipe. If not let me know and I'll release that in an update (as well as a fix for that error)

EDIT: Could I ask what events led up to this ? What you were doing, what shape did you craft, what item etc?

11. Drepic

Supporter

Yes.

12. Drepic

Supporter

Furnace recipes yes. What do you mean "the ability to have a crafting chest?" Could you elaborate ?

13. I mean,

like you have a custom chest (maybe marked some how with a sign or item frame) and you can make bigger recipes in it for items,

so you could have a more powerful sword in the chest recipe as you could use more iron etc for instance.

14. Drepic

Supporter

Not sure what you mean by that ?

15. I just edited, Look above :p

16. Drepic

Supporter

Ah. That is interesting. I think I will attempt to add that.

17. mhmm,
    For the chest you can have on the right like a glass pane line so you know where the outcome is.

what about numbers as well? so to make an item, you may need two or more of the item in the same square for it to work.

18. Drepic

Supporter

You can center click an item to get a full stack of it.

19. Tried to add a recipe with custom items(Custom ingot with name and lore and a stick in the form of a pickaxe) and then result was set to a random item with custom name

Also, where are recipes saved? What would happen if id like to migrate them to another server?

20. Drepic

Supporter