Protection stones help

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by spiderweber, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Anyone know if you can make a way so that protection stones can be removed by other players to delete the region to make it raidable almost like a tool cupboard in rust.

2. What are you talking about protection stones?

3. You can with permissions.. But what would be the point to have protection if players have the permission to destroy. I think you need to contact a developer of some sort or rethink a different process.

4. I was thinking about just the protection stone to be destoryed not the rest of the blocks I was goin make them use tnt to break the other blocks to get control of the tool cupboard but I guess not

5. It's a plugin called protection stones

6. If you don't want to use permissions and are a decently experienced dev, you could try this thing I made that allows you to inject and replace classes from other plugins. Find the class that handles whatever you need, then you can create a sort of API in a sense that you can access from other plugins. Compile that class, make it override the plugin's class, then use that class as an access point/hook to do what you need to do.

Here's the resource explaining everything: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/add-an-api-hook-to-any-plugin-during-runtime.223644/