Spigot ProtectionStones [Updated for 1.13 - 1.17 + WG7] 2.8.5

The easiest grief prevention method that players will enjoy!

1. Function recommendation:
    Reload all protectionstone region data.

What it does is resets EVERY ProtectionStone WorldGuard region data and sets in with new data that comes from block yml data.
    Why is it needed? For example if changes to flags or text is being made, then one could reload the data.

So, basically loop through all ProtectionStone WorldGuard regions, delete all data except coordinates, owner and members and after that set all the data into it again from block yml.

At this moment it doesn't kind of work. Fixregions and recreate doesn't recreate/replace flags.

2. EspiDev updated ProtectionStones [Updated for 1.13 - 1.16 + WG7] with a new update entry:

2.8.0 - Many bug fixes and various feature additions

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. I can't find the folder, it does not generate when I added the plugin, it's like it doesn't exist.

4. Check the console logs for errors and make sure your Minecraft version is up to date.

5. It's 1.16.1 damn it

6. You should update your minecraft version, there were known issues that prevented certain plugins from starting on that version.

7. It works now. By the way how do I add the protection to the essentials.kit?

8. Yeah but like I want players to get the protection blocks from the /kit protection
    how do I do that?

9. I am sorry, I am new to this how can I do that?

10. upload_2021-2-25_11-47-38.png

11. I did what you said but like it's just the block, and people can still break and grief it, it doesn't protect the area.

12. You got the protection block from /ps give or /ps get and it doesn't protect the region?

13. So, I use /ps get and get the block, it works and then I add it to the kit and then it's like all the protection effects dissappear and it's just a simple block with no anti-grief proprieties after I use the /kit protection to get it from there instead.

14. in the kit, did you give the protection block with a command??

15. Yeah, I used the /ps get command to get it in my tool bar/inventory and then used /kitcreate Protection, afterwards I have used /kit protection to get the block and it didn't worked as it should when placed.

16. no, you have to edit kits.yml with the command

17. In the config? Like, add the /ps get there?

18. ^