Spigot ProtectionStones (Updated for 1.13.2, 1.14, 1.15 + WG7) 2.6.9

The easiest grief prevention method that players will enjoy!

1. EspiDev submitted a new resource:

ProtectionStones (Updated for 1.13) - A useful Grief prevention plugin that uses a certain block to protect regions.

Read more about this resource...

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. hello guy can you add support for use with ranges

example users can put only coal ore and lapis ore vips same users + diamod ore etc etc

is a great job this update to 1.13 and the flags can work normaly

3. hmmm, sure

4. Hi there, Works with 1.13.2?

5. Hi there, can you update to 1.13.2 please?
    Greetings

6. Pls, update to 1.13.2!!!

7. Working on an update to 1.13.2 right now.

8. @Limondero @Florenthz I've pushed out an update, be sure to update WorldEdit and WorldGuard to the latest version to avoid conflicts.

9. @kaimokene I'll look into it, though I'm sure I'll need protocollib to integrate it into the plugin

10. I came across a minor issue and also had a question.
    Running Paper 1.13.2, latest ProtectionStones, WorldGuard 7.0.0 Beta 3, WorldEdit 7.0.0 Beta 5, and also a basic permissions plugin "LightPerms" that applies permissions to all users.

When I have myself Op'd, other players could not open doors/place blocks/destroy crops in a protection area. As soon as I de-op's myself everything returned to normal. Not a huge issues as I only Op to run plugin commands that I dont have permissions set up for. But is there any way I can fix this?

Also, is it possible to make it so anyone can break any other persons protection stone? I have the flag "-passthrough allow" but it doesnt seem to affect the block itself.

11. @Zhyn I am not sure why that would happen... I've never encountered that before.

Try creating a WorldGuard region manually and see if that bug also affects that region. If it does, it might not be a ProtectionStones issue.

As for letting other people break protection stones, you can give players the permission protectionstones.superowner

12. Note that the permission allows anyone to break any one else's protection stone so be careful

13. Running Paper 1.13.2, latest ProtectionStones, WorldGuard 7.0.0 #1804, WorldEdit 7.0.0 #4037 and LuckPerms 4.3.94. Placing PS is no problem, but it only protect it self. When I look at the region in WorldGuard it only protects 1x1x1. I have tried different values but no change. Creating a region manually works.

14. @danolden Check your config, what is the X and Z radius set to for the block?

15. EspiDev updated ProtectionStones (Updated for 1.13.2 + WG7) with a new update entry:

Major rewrite and bugfixes + New /ps view format!

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. @kaimokene The latest version has fake blocks for /ps view.