Bungee - Proxy ProtocolSupportBungee 1.2

Add 1.5.2, 1.6.* clients support to your bungeecord

1. Nope would be nice

2. Arc

Arc

Ah, it's understandable because bungee 1.9 is fresh still, it'll probably be a few more days and/or weeks. I was just curious. Thank you for telling me :D

Also good plugin OP, keep up the great work.

3. There is a bungee that works for 1.7, search it on the forums.

4. I really need a Bungee jar that is compatible with 1.5.2. I have a very large 1.5.2 network. There are a ton of players that stayed in 1.5.2 because their computers couldn't handle 1.6+ updates. This resource is where you have to have 1.8 spigot running on your server in order for 1.5.2+ players to join. And players cannot join in 1.7, correct?

5. I'm trying to chante player uuid on PostLoginEvent, but when the protocol support i'ts enable, uuid field is not found.

How can I change player uuid on bungeecord when ProtocolSupportBungee is installed?

Code (Text):

InitialHandler tmp = (InitialHandler) player.getPendingConnection();
    Reflection.setInstanceValue(tmp, "uniqueId", offlineUUID);

Error: java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: uniqueId

6. Search using full class hierarcy.

7. And how could I do that? I don't know a lot about reflection

8. Hello everybody,

I currently have the latest version of BungeeCord (1150) and the latest development build (#18) and while trying to ping the server using Minecraft 1.8, Bungee shouts this message on the console:

9:57:45 [SEVERE] May 02, 2016 7:57:45 PM io.netty.channel.ChannelInitializer exceptionCaught
    WARNING: Failed to initialize a channel. Closing: [id: 0x6f7d02fd, /192.168.144.130:42622 => /192.168.144.254:25565]
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.md_5.bungee.connection.InitialHandler.<init>(Lnet/md_5/bungee/api/ProxyServer;Lnet/md_5/bungee/api/config/ListenerInfo;)V
    at protocolsupport.protocol.CheckedInitialHandler.<init>(CheckedInitialHandler.java:12)
    at protocolsupport.injector.NettyInjector$ProxyChannelInitializer.initChannel(NettyInjector.java:31)
    at io.netty.channel.ChannelInitializer.channelRegistered(ChannelInitializer.java:68)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRegistered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:143)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRegistered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:129)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRegistered(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:733)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.register0(AbstractChannel.java:450)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.access$100(AbstractChannel.java:378)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe$1.run(AbstractChannel.java:424)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:358)
    at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:259)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:112)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I hope it is fixed soon in another development build. Thank you for this great plugin! =]

9. Hey I have the same problem, did you manage to fix this?

10. No new dev build: http://build.true-games.org/job/ProtocolSupportBungee/
    I haven't solved it, I am still waiting for a fix, a new build or a reply from the author of the plugin.

Maybe downgrading BungeeCord to an earlier version will fix it, but I haven't tested it.

11. Yes downgrading to build #1135 will fix the problem, any builds above that are 1.9 and this plugin doesn't support 1.9.

12. Weird issue on dev build 19 where 1.7 can't join at all with outdated version error.

13. I saw new builds and I began my tests.
    BungeeCord 1152 + ProtocolSupport #20:
    - 1.4.7: I see MOTD, but can't join (button disabled)
    - 1.5.2: Perfect!
    - 1.6.4: Perfect!
    - 1.7.2: Error on BungeeCord: InitialHandler - bad packet ID, are mods in use!? Unsupported protocol
    - 1.7.10: Same as 1.7.2
    - 1.8: Perfect!
    - 1.8.9: Perfect!
    - 1.9: Perfect!
    - 1.9.4: Perfect!

Spigot is a right now generated *.jar from BuildTools --rev 1.9.4 and protocolsupport from Spigot is #507

I look forward to see new builds with a fix for 1.7.* clients; all connections were made using Vanilla Minecraft client; no mods.

14. Could you implement 1.7 support as the new bungeecord doesnt support 1.7?

15. Use this, adds 1.7-1.9 support.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Still untested but there are some new Development builds on this.

Thanks for sharing this resource :D

17. Good day everybody,

I have been digging around Bungeecord and found about some sort of minecraft numbers that can identify which version is the player running when connecting to the server. Here is the example list I got looking at ProtocolSuportBungee's source code:

Code (Text):
    210:  "1.10";
    110:  "1.9.4";
    109:  "1.9.2";
    108:  "1.9.1";
    107:  "1.9";
    47:  "1.8";
    5:  "1.7.10";
    4:  "1.7.5";
    78:  "1.6.4";
    74:  "1.6.2";
    73:  "1.6.1";
    61:  "1.5.2";
    60:  "1.5.1";
    51:  "1.4.7";
    If I connect using 1.8 or higher minecraft versions, I am able to get the right number, but if I connect using 1.7.10 or lower versions, I always get number 47, like it's a 1.8 player. I would like to know: Does ProtocolSupportBungee have any API method that allows you, given a player name, an instance of ProxiedPlayer or a player's UUID get the "real" Minecraft version?

Thanks in advance!

18. Just to expand upon your message: http://wiki.vg/Protocol_version_numbers

19. ProtocolSupportAPI::getProtocolVersion

20. i have try to use last version of Protocol SUpportBungee from git hub with last version of bungeecord
    and only version witch work is 1.8.1.9,1.10
    why support for 1.7 not work