Bungee - Spigot ProxySuite 1.2.2

The global software-suite your server needs - Warps, Homes, Bans, Kicks, Warns, Portals & much more

1. Sabbertran submitted a new resource:

ProxySuite - The software-suite your Server needs - Warps, Homes, Bans, Kicks, Warns, Portals and much more

Read more about this resource...

2. Hello,
    Is there an option to you use a Spigot-Permission-System instead of the System from Bungeecord?
    I need the per-World-Permissions.

3. There is only the option to use a spigot permission system ;) Bungee permissions won't work.
    The permissions for each player are read from the server they are currently on

4. Mhh, the I had made a Mistake, i have a look at it :D
    Thanks!

5. I found an Error:
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: The last packet successfully received from the server was 74,975,091 milliseconds ago. The last packet sent successfully to the server was 74,975,095 milliseconds ago. is longer than the server configured value of 'wait_timeout'. You should consider either expiring and/or testing connection validity before use in your application, increasing the server configured values for client timeouts, or using the Connector/J connection property 'autoReconnect=true' to avoid this problem.
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:377)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createCommunicationsException(SQLError.java:1036)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.send(MysqlIO.java:3661)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2417)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2582)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2526)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2484)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeQuery(StatementImpl.java:1446)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at de.sabbertran.proxysuite.Events.onLogin(Events.java:84)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at net.techcable.event4j.asm.GeneratedEventExecutor9.fire(Unknown Source)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at net.techcable.event4j.RegisteredListener.fire(RegisteredListener.java:39)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at net.techcable.event4j.HandlerList.fire(HandlerList.java:16)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at net.techcable.event4j.EventBus.fire(EventBus.java:35)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:25)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.callEvent(PluginManager.java:376)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.connection.InitialHandler.finish(InitialHandler.java:529)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.connection.InitialHandler.access$600(InitialHandler.java:63)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.connection.InitialHandler$5.done(InitialHandler.java:422)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.connection.InitialHandler$5.done(InitialHandler.java:411)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.http.HttpHandler.done(HttpHandler.java:68)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.http.HttpHandler.channelRead0(HttpHandler.java:59)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.http.HttpHandler.channelRead0(HttpHandler.java:14)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:372)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:358)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:350)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.channel.CombinedChannelDuplexHandler$DelegatingChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.java:435)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:293)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:267)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.channel.CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.channelRead(CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.java:250)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:372)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:358)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:350)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.handler.ssl.SslHandler.unwrap(SslHandler.java:1066)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.handler.ssl.SslHandler.decode(SslHandler.java:900)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:411)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:248)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:266)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1334)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:926)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.channel.epoll.AbstractEpollStreamChannel$EpollStreamUnsafe.epollInReady(AbstractEpollStreamChannel.java:961)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.processReady(EpollEventLoop.java:386)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:302)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:877)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:109)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:153)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.send(MysqlIO.java:3643)
    14:59:25 [SEVERE] ... 50 more

6. Did you change any configuration on your SQL Server? Seems like the connection to the SQL Server broke and couldn't be reestablished

7. @Sabbertran could you change the Global Homes to local server sided homes? As mentioned in the other forum.
    Or create both
    /ghome and /home

8. Already on the TODO-list for the next larger update

• Like Like x 1
  9. No

10. I have added a per-world home limit. If that's not what you need, please let me know

11. Is there a possibility to put the warps on a sign?
    When I put the /warp command with a plugin on a sign, only the normal Warp command from another Plugin (Essentials) is executed.

12. I implemented a Workaround for that.
    Make the sign execute this command from the Console: /bun <playername> warp <warpname>

13. Works fine, thanks :)

14. Is possibile ti convert homes and warp from gesuit? And is working fine on 1.8.8 offline mode?

15. I could try to create an SQL script to do that.
    Could you send me a screenshot of the geSuit table setup via DM?

I do not support offline mode servers. I don't know if it is working but you can try to figure it out yourself, but no help from my side.

16. For future visitors who wish to switch from BungeeSuite to ProxySuite, here are SQL-Commands from my switch to ProxySuite.

I have setup a tableprefix. You have to customize the script if you are using another or none.

TablePrefix: 'proxysuite_'

BungeeSuiteSpawns
    I changed the spawnpoints ingame.

BungeeSuiteWarps
    INSERT INTO `proxysuite_warps` (name, hidden, server, world, x, y, z, pitch, yaw) SELECT warpname, hidden, server, world, x, y, z, pitch, yaw FROM `BungeeWarps`

BungeeSuitePlayers
    INSERT INTO `proxysuite_players` (uuid, name, last_seen) SELECT playername, playername, lastonline FROM `BungeePlayers`

BungeeSuitePlayers save the playername only, you must convert the playername to UUID.
    I had used this tool: https://bukkit.org/threads/easily-convert-your-database-player-names-to-uuids.257600/
    Code (Text):
    /convert USER:localhost:PASSWORD:DATABASE:proxysuite_players uuid
    BungeeSuiteHomes
    INSERT INTO `proxysuite_homes` (player, name, server, world, x, y, z, yaw, pitch ) SELECT player, home_name, server, world, x, y, z, yaw, pitch FROM `BungeeHomes`

BungeeSuiteHomes save the playername only, you must convert the playername to UUID.
    I had used this tool: https://bukkit.org/threads/easily-convert-your-database-player-names-to-uuids.257600/
    Code (Text):
    /convert USER:localhost:PASSWORD:DATABASE:proxysuite_homes player
    BungeeSuiteBans
    INSERT INTO `proxysuite_bans` (player, reason, author, created) SELECT player, reason, banned_by, banned_on FROM `BungeeBans`

BungeeSuiteBans save the playername only, you must convert the playername to UUID.
    Code (Text):
    /convert USER:localhost:PASSWORD:DATABASE:proxysuite_bans player

#17 dweSheppard, Jul 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. @dweSheppard
    I linked you post on the main page, hope that's ok for you

18. Yes :)

19. A question, in case of bot attack there is a way is thread safe?