Bungee - Spigot ProxySuite 1.2.2

The global software-suite your server needs - Warps, Homes, Bans, Kicks, Warns, Portals & much more

1. Hi there, I just downloaded the plugin, and installed the bungee plugin in my bungee server. After adding permissions, I tried to use your plugin. It gave me about a 20 second pause, before telling me I dont have permission to use this command, even though I just added the permission to do so. I looked in the logs and the console for both bungee and my spigot servers, and even the commands I tried did not show up (other plugins like /j for world edit work, and show in console)

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Did you also install ProxySuiteBukkit on every Bukkit/Spigot server?
    Did you set the permissions in Bungee or Bukkit/Spigot? ProxySuite reads the permissions from the Bukkit/Spigot server the player is currently on, so you have to use a permission plugin on your Bukkit/Spigot server to set permissions.

3. Hi, I have a problem with the permission "proxysuite.commands.warnings.other", all groups with this
    permissions get the "You dont have permissions"-Message. All other permissions works fine for me.

4. Hello There Neighbor!
    Do you use world edit to make portals like bungeeportals?
    Or is their another way to select an area to make portals?

Thanks in advanced!

5. Yea man, that fixed it. You should probably put that in bold or something on the plugin page xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hi Sabbertran,

Ohh.. What is about bungeeperms?
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bungeeperms.25/

Ciao, Carsten

7. Portals can only be created with WorldEdit.

As far as I know, BungeePerms does serve the permissions to Bukkit.
    It is far to complicated to implement support for many different permission plugins, so I use the method provided by Bukkit, which is also used by any other plugin that checks for permissions. If there are permission plugins that don't support this way, you should probably talk to the dev.

8. @Sabbertran I seem to be having an issue with your plugin. I currently use PaperSpiggot for performance reasons and for some reason whenever I have your ProxySuiteBukkit plugin installed on my server I am able to join once however not again until I restart the server.

This is the error I get on my client and I have no error in the console so I'm not sure what's wrong. However, it works perfectly fine if I don't have your ProxySuiteBukkit installed on my server.

[​IMG]

Client Error:
    Code (Text):

[19:32:54] [Netty Client IO #3/ERROR]: NetworkDispatcher exception
    io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 2
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:280) ~[ByteToMessageDecoder.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:149) ~[ByteToMessageDecoder.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:333) [AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:319) [AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:163) [ByteToMessageDecoder.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:333) [AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:319) [AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:163) [ByteToMessageDecoder.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:103) [MessageToMessageDecoder.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutHandler.channelRead(ReadTimeoutHandler.java:150) [ReadTimeoutHandler.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:787) [DefaultChannelPipeline.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:130) [AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:511) [NioEventLoop.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:468) [NioEventLoop.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:382) [NioEventLoop.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:354) [NioEventLoop.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:116) [SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_25]
    Caused by: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 2
        at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(Streams.java:56) ~[Streams.class:?]
        at com.google.gson.TreeTypeAdapter.read(TreeTypeAdapter.java:54) ~[TreeTypeAdapter.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.util.JsonUtils.func_188173_a(SourceFile:501) ~[og.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.util.JsonUtils.func_188176_a(SourceFile:512) ~[og.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.util.text.ITextComponent$Serializer.func_150699_a(ITextComponent.java:260) ~[ey$a.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.PacketBuffer.func_179258_d(SourceFile:168) ~[eq.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.play.server.SPacketChat.func_148837_a(SourceFile:32) ~[gc.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.NettyPacketDecoder.decode(SourceFile:40) ~[er.class:?]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:249) ~[ByteToMessageDecoder.class:4.0.23.Final]
        ... 23 more
    Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 2
        at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.syntaxError(JsonReader.java:1505) ~[JsonReader.class:?]
        at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.checkLenient(JsonReader.java:1386) ~[JsonReader.class:?]
        at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.doPeek(JsonReader.java:589) ~[JsonReader.class:?]
        at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.hasNext(JsonReader.java:403) ~[JsonReader.class:?]
        at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:658) ~[TypeAdapters$25.class:?]
        at com.google.gson.internal.bind.TypeAdapters$25.read(TypeAdapters.java:642) ~[TypeAdapters$25.class:?]
        at com.google.gson.internal.Streams.parse(Streams.java:44) ~[Streams.class:?]
        at com.google.gson.TreeTypeAdapter.read(TreeTypeAdapter.java:54) ~[TreeTypeAdapter.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.util.JsonUtils.func_188173_a(SourceFile:501) ~[og.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.util.JsonUtils.func_188176_a(SourceFile:512) ~[og.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.util.text.ITextComponent$Serializer.func_150699_a(ITextComponent.java:260) ~[ey$a.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.PacketBuffer.func_179258_d(SourceFile:168) ~[eq.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.play.server.SPacketChat.func_148837_a(SourceFile:32) ~[gc.class:?]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:249) ~[ByteToMessageDecoder.class:4.0.23.Final]
        ... 23 more
    [19:32:54] [Netty Client IO #3/ERROR]: NetworkDispatcher exception
    io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: readerIndex(37) + length(1) exceeds writerIndex(37): UnpooledHeapByteBuf(ridx: 37, widx: 37, cap: 37)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:280) ~[ByteToMessageDecoder.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelInactive(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:205) ~[ByteToMessageDecoder.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:233) [AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:219) [AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelInactive(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:228) [ByteToMessageDecoder.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:233) [AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:219) [AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelInactive(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:228) [ByteToMessageDecoder.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.channelInactive(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:75) [ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.channelInactive(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:75) [ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutHandler.channelInactive(ReadTimeoutHandler.java:144) [ReadTimeoutHandler.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelInactive(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:769) [DefaultChannelPipeline.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe$5.run(AbstractChannel.java:567) [AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe$5.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:380) [SingleThreadEventExecutor.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:357) [NioEventLoop.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:116) [SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_25]
    Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: readerIndex(37) + length(1) exceeds writerIndex(37): UnpooledHeapByteBuf(ridx: 37, widx: 37, cap: 37)
        at io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBuf.checkReadableBytes(AbstractByteBuf.java:1175) ~[AbstractByteBuf.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBuf.readByte(AbstractByteBuf.java:570) ~[AbstractByteBuf.class:4.0.23.Final]
        at net.minecraft.network.PacketBuffer.readByte(SourceFile:699) ~[eq.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.PacketBuffer.func_150792_a(SourceFile:188) ~[eq.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.play.server.SPacketSpawnObject.func_148837_a(SourceFile:88) ~[fn.class:?]
        ... 22 more

#88 Golumpa, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  9. Yo
    You seem to have a malformed json message.
    Could you send me your messages.yml?

10. Code (Text):
    join.banned: 'You have been banned:\n%reason%'
    join.banneduntil: 'You have been banned until %expiration%:\n%reason%'
    join.broadcast: '[+] %prefix%%player%%suffix%'
    join.newplayer.announcement: 'Welcome to the server, %player%'

leave.broadcast: '[-] %prefix%%player%%suffix%'

portal.creation.failed: 'Portal creation failed (Is WorldEdit installed on your server and have you selected two points?)'
    portal.creation.success: 'The portal %name% with destination %destination% has been created'

teleport.cooldown: 'You have to wait another %cooldown% seconds before your next teleport'
    teleport.cooldown.others: '%player% has to wait another %cooldown% seconds before his next teleport'
    teleport.back.nolocation: 'You have no location to teleport back to'

command.noplayer: 'You have to be a player to use this command'
    command.nopermission: 'You don't have permission to use this command'
    command.player.notseen: 'The player %player% has not been on the server yet'
    command.player.notonline: 'The player %player% is not online'
    command.player.notbanned: 'The player %player% is not banned'
    command.region.blocked: 'You are not allowed to use this command in this area'
    command.usage.proxysuite: 'Usage: /proxysuite [reloadmsg/reloadann]'
    command.usage.fly: 'Usage: /fly'
    command.usage.seen: 'Usage: /seen <name>'
    command.usage.vanish: 'Usage: /vanish'
    command.usage.ban: 'Usage: /ban <player> [reason]'
    command.usage.kick: 'Usage: /kick <player> [reason]'
    command.usage.tempban: 'Usage: /tempban <player> <time> [reason]'
    command.usage.unban: 'Usage: /unban <player> [time]'
    command.usage.gamemode: 'Usage: /gamemode <gamemode> [player]'
    command.usage.delhome: 'Usage: /delhome [home] | <player> <home>'
    command.usage.home: 'Usage: /home [home] | <player> <home>'
    command.usage.homes: 'Usage: /homes [player]'
    command.usage.sethome: 'Usage: /sethome [home] | <player> <home>'
    command.usage.note: 'Usage: /note <player> <reason>'
    command.usage.noteinfo: 'Usage: /noteinfo <id> | <teleport|delete> <id>'
    command.usage.notes: 'Usage: /notes [player]'
    command.usage.delportal: 'Usage: /delportal <name>'
    command.usage.portal: 'Usage: /portal <name>'
    command.usage.portals: 'Usage: /portals'
    command.usage.setportal: 'Usage: /setportal <name> <type> <destination>'
    command.usage.setspawn: 'Usage: /setspawn [first]'
    command.usage.spawn: 'Usage: /spawn'
    command.usage.back: 'Usage: /back'
    command.usage.tpaccept: 'Usage: /tpaccept'
    command.usage.tpa: 'Usage: /tpa <player>'
    command.usage.tpahere: 'Usage: /tpahere <player>'
    command.usage.tp: 'Usage: /tp <player> | <player> <player> | <coordX> <coordZ> | <coordX> <coordY> <coordZ>'
    command.usage.tpdeny: 'Usage: /tpdeny'
    command.usage.tphere: 'Usage: /tphere <player>'
    command.usage.warn: 'Usage: /warn <player> <reason>'
    command.usage.warning: 'Usage: /warning <id> | <teleport|archive|delete> <id>'
    command.usage.warnings: 'Usage: /warnings [player] | <hideinfo>'
    command.usage.delwarp: 'Usage: /delwarp <name>'
    command.usage.setwarp: 'Usage: /setwarp <name> [hidden]'
    command.usage.warp: 'Usage: /warp [player] <name>'
    command.usage.warps: 'Usage: /warps'

home.delete.success.default: 'Successfully deleted your default home'
    home.notset.default: 'Your default home has not been set'
    home.delete.success: 'Successfully deleted your home %home%'
    home.notset: 'Your home %home% has not been set'
    home.delete.others.success: 'Successfully deleted %player%'s home %home%'
    home.notset.others: '%player%'s home %home% has not been set'
    home.set.success.default: 'Your default home has been set'
    home.set.success: 'Your home %home% has been set'
    home.set.maximum: 'You have already set your maximum of %maximum% homes'
    home.set.maximum.world: 'You have already set your maximum of %maximum% homes in this world'
    home.set.others.success: 'The home %home% for %player% has been set'
    home.list.header: 'Homes'
    home.list.header.others: '%player%'s Homes'
    home.list.entry: '[{"text":"%home%","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/home %home%"}}]'
    home.list.entry.others: '[{"text":"%home%","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/home %player% %home%"}}]'
    home.list.entry.withlocation: '[{"text":"%home%","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/home %home%"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"%server%\n"},{"text":"%world%\n"},{"text":"%coordX%, %coordY%, %coordZ%"}]}}}]'
    home.list.entry.withlocation.others: '[{"text":"%home%","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/home %player% %home%"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"%server%\n"},{"text":"%world%\n"},{"text":"%coordX%, %coordY%, %coordZ%"}]}}}]'
    home.list.nofound: 'No homes found'
    home.list.footer: ''

warp.deleted.success: 'Successfully deleted the warp %warp%'
    warp.notexists: 'The warp %warp% does not exist'
    warp.created.success: 'Successfully created the warp %warp% at your location'
    warp.created.hidden.success: 'Successfully created the hidden warp %warp% at your location'
    warp.list.header: 'Warps'
    warp.list.entry: '[{"text":"%warp%","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/warp %warp%"}}]'
    warp.list.entry.withlocation: '[{"text":"%warp%","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/warp %warp%"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"%server%\n"},{"text":"%world%\n"},{"text":"%coordX% | %coordY% | %coordZ%"}]}}}]'
    warp.list.entry.hidden: '[{"text":"%warp%","hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"Hidden"}]}} ,"clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/warp %warp%"}}]'
    warp.list.entry.hidden.withlocation: '[{"text":"%warp%","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/warp %warp%"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"%server%\n"},{"text":"%world%\n"},{"text":"%coordX% | %coordY% | %coordZ%"},{"text":"Hidden"}]}}}]'
    warp.list.nofound: 'No warps found'
    warp.list.footer: ''

portal.deleted.success: 'The portal %portal% has been deleted'
    portal.notexists: 'The portal %portal% does not exist'
    portal.destination.notexists: 'The destination warp %destination% does not exist'
    portal.type.notsupported: 'The type %type% is not supported'
    portal.list.header: 'Portals'
    portal.list.entry: '[{"text":"%portal%","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/portal %portal%"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"%destination%\n"},{"text":"%destinationServer%\n"},{"text":"%destinationWorld%\n"},{"text":"%destinationCoordX%, %destinationCoordY%, %destinationCoordZ%"}]}}}]'
    portal.list.entry.nodestination: '[{"text":"%portal%","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/portal %portal"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"Destination not found"}}}]'
    portal.list.footer: ''

spawn.set.firstspawn.success: 'Successfully set the first spawn at your location'
    spawn.set.success: 'Successfully set the spawn at your location'
    spawn.notset: 'The spawn point has not been set! Please contact an administrator'

teleport.request.accepted: 'Successfully accepted %player%'s teleportation request'
    teleport.request.accepted.other: '%player% accepted your teleportation request'
    teleport.cooldown: 'You have to wait another %cooldown% seconds before your next teleport'
    teleport.cooldown.other: '%player% has to wait another %cooldown% seconds before his/her next teleport'
    teleport.norequest: 'You have no pending teleport request'
    teleport.request.sent: 'Successfully sent a teleport request to %player%'
    teleport.tpa.request.received: '%player% is requesting to teleport to you. Type /tpaccept to accept the request'
    teleport.tpahere.request.received: '%player% is requesting you to teleport to his/her location. Type /tpaccept to accept the request'
    teleport.coordinates.notvalid: 'You have to use valid coordinates to be teleported to a location'
    teleport.request.denied: 'Successfully denied %player%'s teleportation request'
    teleport.request.denied.other: '%player% denied your teleportation request'
    teleport.request.timeout: 'You teleport request to %player% timed out'
    teleport.request.timeout.other: 'The teleport request from %player% timed out'

ban.defaultreason: 'You have been banned'
    ban.toomanywarnings.reason: 'Too many warnings\n%warnings%'
    ban.info: '%player% has been banned by %author%: %reason%'
    ban.temp.defaultreason: 'You have been banned until %expiration%'
    ban.temp.info: '%player% has been banned until %expiration% by %author%: %reason%'
    unban.info: '%player% has been unbanned by %author%'
    unban.info.future: '%player% will be unbanned on %expiration% by %author%'

warning.info: '%player% has been warned by %author%: %reason%'
    warning.entry: '[{"text":"#%id%","color":"gold"},{"text":" - ","color":"gray"},{"text":"%warning%\n","color":"white","hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"%dateCreated%\n","color":"gray"},{"text":"by %author%\n\n","color":"white"},{"text":"%server% [%world%]\n","color":"white"},{"text":"%coordX% | %coordY% | %coordZ%","color":"gray","italic":true}]}}}, {"text":"[TELEPORT] ","color":"gold","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/warning tp %id%"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"Teleport to this warning"}]}}},{"text":"[ARCHIVE] ","color":"gold","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/warning arch %id%"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"Archive this warning"}]}}},{"text":"[DELETE]","color":"gold","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/warning del %id%"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"Delete this warning"}]}}}]'
    warning.entry.archived: '[{"text":"#%id%","color":"gold"},{"text":" - ","color":"gray"},{"text":"%warning%\n","color":"gray","hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"%dateCreated%\n","color":"gray"},{"text":"by %author%\n\n","color":"gray"},{"text":"%server% [%world%]\n","color":"gray"},{"text":"%coordX% | %coordY% | %coordZ%","color":"gray","italic":true}]}}}, {"text":"[TELEPORT] ","color":"gold","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/warning tp %id%"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"Teleport to the warn"}]}}},{"text":"[DELETE]","color":"gold","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/warning del %id%"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"Delete this Warn"}]}}}]'
    warning.notexists: 'The warning #%id% does not exist'
    warning.archived.success: 'The warning #%id% has been archived'
    warning.deleted.success: 'The warning #%id% has been deleted'
    warning.archived.all.success: 'All warnings for player %player% have been archived'
    warning.info.hid: 'Successfully hid your warning info'
    warning.list.header: 'Warnings for player %player%'
    warning.list.entry: '[{"text":"#%id%","color":"gold"},{"text":" - ","color":"gray"},{"text":"%warning%","color":"white"}]'
    warning.list.entry.withextrainfo: '[{"text":"#%id%","color":"gold"},{"text":" - ","color":"gray"},{"text":"%warning%","color":"white","hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"%dateCreated%\n","color":"gray"},{"text":"by %author%\n\n","color":"white"},{"text":"%server% [%world%]\n","color":"white"},{"text":"%coordX% | %coordY% | %coordX%","color":"gray","italic":true}]}}}]'
    warning.list.entry.archived: '[{"text":"#%id%","color":"gold"},{"text":" - ","color":"gray"},{"text":"%warning%","color":"gray"}]'
    warning.list.entry.archived.withextrainfo: '[{"text":"#%id%","color":"gold"},{"text":" - ","color":"gray"},{"text":"%warning%","color":"gray","hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"%dateCreated%\n","color":"gray"},{"text":"by %author%\n\n","color":"gray"},{"text":"%server% [%world%]\n","color":"gray"},{"text":"%coordX% | %coordY% | %coordZ%","color":"gray","italic":true}]}}}]'
    warning.nofound: 'The player %player% has no warnings'
    warning.unread: 'You have unread warnings:'
    warning.unread.entry: '#%id%: %reason%'
    warning.unread.hideinfo: 'Use /warnings hideinfo to hide this message'

kick.info: '%player% has been kicked by %author% for %reason%'
    kick.info.default: '%player% has been kicked by %author%'
    kick.defaultreason: 'You have been kicked'

note.info: '[{"text":"#%id%","color":"gold"},{"text":" - ","color":"gray"},{"text":"%note%\n","color":"white","hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"%dateCreated%\n","color":"gray"},{"text":"by %author%\n\n","color":"white"},{"text":"%server% [%world%]\n","color":"white"},{"text":"%coordX% | %coordY% | %coordZ%","color":"gray","italic":true}]}}}, {"text":"[TELEPORT] ","color":"gold","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/noteinfo tp %id%"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"Teleport to the note"}]}}},{"text":"[DELETE]","color":"gold","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/noteinfo del %id%"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"Delete this note"}]}}}]'
    note.notexists: 'The note #%id% does not exist'
    note.deleted.success: 'The note #%id% has been deleted'
    note.created: '%author% has created a new note for %player%: %note%'
    note.list.header: 'Notes for player %player%:'
    note.list.entry: '[{"text":"#%id%","color":"gold"},{"text":" - ","color":"gray"},{"text":"%note%,"color":"white"}]'
    note.list.entry.withextrainfo: '[{"text":"#%id%","color":"gold"},{"text":" - ","color":"gray"},{"text":"%note%","color":"white","hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"","extra":[{"text":"%dateCreated%\n","color":"gray"},{"text":"by %author%\n\n","color":"white"},{"text":"%server% [%world%]\n","color":"white"},{"text":"%coordX% | %coordY% | %coordZ%","color":"gray","italic":true}]}}}]'
    note.nofound: 'The player %player% has no notes'

seen.online: 'The player %player% is online since %date%'
    seen.offline: 'The player %player% is offline since %date%'
    seen.banned: 'The player %name% has been banned by %author%: %reason%'
    seen.banned.until: 'The player %name% has been banned by %author% until %expiration%: %reason%'

vanish.vanished: 'You have been vanished'
    vanish.unvanished: 'You have been unvanished'

fly.enabled: 'Fly mode enabled'
    fly.disabled: 'Fly mode disabled'

gamemode.survival: 'You are now in Survival mode'
    gamemode.creative: 'You are now in Creative mode'
    gamemode.adventure: 'You are now in Adventure mode'
    gamemode.spectator: 'You are now in Spectator mode'
    gamemode.survival.other: '%player% is now in Survival mode'
    gamemode.creative.other: '%player% is now in Creative mode'
    gamemode.adventure.other: '%player% is now in Adventure mode'
    gamemode.spectator.other: '%player% is now in Spectator mode'

security.join.manyclients.info: '%player% joined with the same IP as %sameIPList%'
    security.join.denied: 'You are not allowed to join, because there are too many clients connected from your IP address'

messages.reload.success: 'Messages successfully reloaded'
    announcements.reload.success: 'Announcements successfully reloaded'

11. On the first look, I can't see any malformed message.
    Are you using a plain ProxySuite install? If not, can you try that.
    Do you have any other plugin that sends JSON messages?

12. minecraft7net

Supporter

can you add support for 1.7 and 1.8 ?

13. minecraft7net

Supporter

can you add support for :

1.7 server
    1.8 servers
    redis support for multiple bungeecord instances
    chat

:)

14. I'm not going to add support for older versions. It might work but there's no support from my side.
    Adding redis support is a goal in the far future, because right now I simply don't have the time to do it.
    There will be no chat function, because ProxySuite was not intended to have a chat functionality. I'm sure there are other great chat plugins that work well.

15. Hay,

can you add an /homes Command, that shows all Homes?

16. This command already exists.

proxysuite.commands.homes
    /homes​

and for admins, to show homes of a player

proxysuite.commands.homes.others
    /homes [player]​

17. Oh, okay. I only looked at the Command-Spoiler, not to the Permission.
    For the others, pls write it also to the Commands @Sabbertran

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Thanks for the info. I've added it to the command list on the plugin page

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Hi!

I have changed one world to another server. So I wanted to adapt the homes of my players in the SQL database directly (set the new server). I can use /home NAME now, but the /homes-command shows me no homes any longer. I get the following error in my logfile:

http://pastebin.com/ScwChk0B

I have only changed the server name. What has happened?

CIao, Carsten

20. Please send me the output of the following sql-query, so that I can analyse this problem (might need to add a table prefix):
    Code (Text):
    SELECT h.* FROM homes h
    INNER JOIN players p ON h.player = p.uuid
    WHERE p.name = 'YourUsername'