Bungee - Bukkit ProxySuite 1.2.2

The global software-suite your server needs - Warps, Homes, Bans, Kicks, Warns, Portals & much more

1. You can already do that with every part of a permission.
    For your need it would be proxysuite.commands.*

2. Just a thought for future versions: it would be great to give players access to one (not all) warps. So rather than giving proxysuite.commands.warp to players we could give proxysuite.commands.warp.<warpname> which would let them only do /warp <warpname>.

It might be reaching a bit, but the ability to set the /setwarp command per warp would also be brilliant (in a similar way as above). For example, I could then set it up so that every player gets to make one warp (proxysuite.commands.setwarp.<warpname>) and then they would only have access to /setwarp <warpname>

3. Can you add a permission to exempt a tempban, ban and kick?

4. I need a way to disable /ps, it is interfering with another one of my plugins.

5. i can´t execute the commands of this Plugin in a custom Gui or Command Alias ? It says: "Unknow Command"

6. Hi Sabbertran ,

1.) This plugin is one of the main modules in my network. Please go on with your good working and upgrade to 1.12

2.) I am using the announcements without .json. It's easier for me. :) But how I can set the ö ü ä ?? Have I to use unicodes? Can you give me an example?

Thank you very much!

Ciao, Carsten

7. 1) if anything breaks, please just post the error here, so that I can take a look at it.
    2) just make sure to have the right encoding on your file. UTF-8 should work just fine

8. Hi Sabbertran,

unfortunately it doesn't work with UTF-8.
    Do you think there is a chance with a .json-file (I can't test it yet).

Ciao, Carsten

9. Please check, that all warps have the needed data (coordinates, world, server, name) in the database.

• Like Like x 1
  10. All the needed data are available, but one server from the warplist is offline,
    after starting the server, the warplist was displayed correctly.

11. I am OP but can't use anything

I put permission to a rank but they can't use it

And it says no permission after 10 seconds

why ???

thanks =)

#152 Maxi-Games, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  12. Are you sure that you have ProxySuiteBukkit installed on all your Bukkit servers?

13. Are there any errors in any of the bukkit logs or the bungee log?

14. I restart the server for an other plugin ang your plugin works now :)

Thanks

15. Is it a bug, that if im in the lobby server and tp to someone, it works.
    And if im on the same server as the person i tp to, i dont have permission?...
    Verry werd..

16. Are you sure that ProxySuiteBukkit is installed on all servers? The permissions are read from the current server you are on.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks, i just had op on the server hahah, the best is when Noone has OP. Only the permieeions that are needed :p

18. BTW. how can you disable the announcer?