Spigot PunishGUI [Configurable, Rules BUILT IN to GUI] 1.3

A GUI to make punishing rule breakers easier on you and your Mods.

1. BillyBob9876 submitted a new resource:

PunishGUI - A GUI to make punishing rule breakers easier on you and your Mods.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. New configuration update coming tonight! :)

3. BillyBob9876 updated PunishGUI with a new update entry:

Customizability!

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. How do you unmute someone with this? lol

5. That currently isn't a feature. I will add that right now, now that you bring it up it feels quite essential.

EDIT: I know you didn't ask this, but note that you can unban with /pardon.
    EDIT EDIT: Well if you REALLY need to unmute someone, restarting your server will do the job. I am going to fix this in the patch I am working on right now though :p

6. BillyBob9876 updated PunishGUI [Configurable, Rules BUILT IN to GUI] with a new update entry:

Clear Punishments + bugfixes

7. XxDawnsusxX Thank you for the suggestion, it has been added in v1.2.

8. BillyBob9876 updated PunishGUI [Configurable, Rules BUILT IN to GUI] with a new update entry:

Very minor bugfix

9. Thank you to DiamondRushXD for making a video on this plugin! Although I don't like a lot of his practices (such as making the link to the plugin an adfly link) I do highly appreciate it. I have got a few ideas from the comments of his video, so I will be updating the plugin with a few of those after a bit.

10. Alrighty i see there is the way to change config but im so confused on how to make all the text fit on your screen please help!

11. Just change the text in the config. If it is too long, it wont fit on your screen. Another reason it may not fit on your screen is because of your computer resolution, or your Minecraft GUI size is set to auto or small.

12. Does it work with bungeecord?

13. BillyBob9876 updated PunishGUI [Configurable, Rules BUILT IN to GUI] with a new update entry:

Long time no see!

14. Discord Link is a link that expires. Might you update it, please? Thanks!

15. Two questions.
    Will this be updated to 1.13?
    Can I customize the commands used for mute/tempmute/tempban/etc?