Suggestion Purchased resources counter.

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by DoubleThePsycho, Mar 5, 2018.

1. So, my idea is to add a quick placeholder/variable to the purchased resources page.
    Next to the title, I'd like to see a counter for how many premium plugins I've have actually purchased.

Not gonna lie, I enjoy bragging about how many I have purchased, as its far over 50 plugins.
    And scrolling thru just to count is a bit of a hazzle because of the amount.

I could be horribly mistaken, but I think the placeholder is {$resources} or {$resourceCount}.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Could be kind of nice to see how many plugins I've purchased. I don't think it'll hurt anything to show that number somewhere.

3. Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that way :D

4. What would also be nice is if there's a plugin that got inactive, or removed, that we know why.. if it is because it was inactive or because something malicious was going on.

A counter wouldn't hurt, but it's something I honestly could do without - i don't care about how many i have, i care about getting what i needed. Be it free or premium.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Like a notification saying "The resource <name> was removed because of <reason>" or something to that effect

6. I don't need details:
    'Removed from resource directory, reason: inactive'
    'Removed from resource directory, reason: expired'
    'Removed from resource directory, reason: requested by author'
    'Removed from resource directory, reason: guideline violation'

This way we can be like 'ohhh, it simply got inactive..' or 'mmm, guideline violation, we might have to assume a backdoor or something' . huge difference: worth it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. MiniDigger

Supporter

works
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
  8. how does a plugin expire?

9. MiniDigger

Supporter

no updates in 5 months -> inactive -> another 2 months -> deleted

10. Awe :[ I should add you to some of my plugins just because that :thinking:

11. Well, if you're doing give-aways, cough cough immah vote premiumFFA :D

12. Not gonna lie, PremiumFFA isn't the best. I could rewrite it such a better plugin, which I'm planning to do as fast PremiumHub/SkyBlock is finished.

13. #weekendproject

14. I can't agree. x)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Dumma sverige :D
    jag menade en räknare för köpta resurser, inte nedladdningstals

16. MiniDigger

Supporter

its not like I am missing the funds to buy plugins, I just didn't find anything yet that is worth the "premium" tag.

• Like Like x 1
  17. It shows you how many resources you've purchased...

18. +1

kind of related, but one for watched resources would be nice too :D