Solved Purchased Resources problem

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by _Sydanta_, May 16, 2016.

1. Hello.
    I purchased this plugin My » Integrated lootbags mod a week ago, and i wasn't able to download it.
    I sent a pm to the seller @Dootie to check if it needed him to confirm payment or something like that.
    He told me to open a thread on the forum :)

Can someone tell me what i have to do ?

Best regards.

2. Contact spigot :p

Edit: r u sure this was ur account when you bought it? If it is then that's a bug

3. joehot200

Supporter

Why should you need a thread on the forum? @Dootie should be able to solve this issue himself.

I get a few buyers who, for whatever reason, don't receive AntiAura when they buy it. All he needs to do is go onto paypal to confirm you paid, and then add you to the list of buyers who can download the plugin.

4. Check your paypal to make sure the payment went through.

5. joehot200

Supporter

It is possible for payments to go through but the user doesn't actually receive the plugin, and I have had it happen to me a few times now. It's irritating but easily solved.

6. I wasn't saying that it isn't, I was just saying that sometimes paypal takes a few days if you didn't have enough money on the account.

7. Yeah i was on this account ;)

I don't know why a thread on the forum, but i did what he expected me to do :D

Yup, i checked my paypal, payment is waiting (for some action of the seller i guess cuz i can't do anything on this except contact seller :)

8. Did you have enough funds on the account when you purchased the plugin? If not it will likely take 3-5 days.

9. Oh, i see.
    I thought it was a instant payment. So it seems to be normal, my bad :/

10. It is only instant with a credit card or if the funds are already there. I don't use my credit card with Paypal so every time I need to add money from a bank account it takes 3-5 days. :p Kinda sucks but there isn't anything we can do about it.

11. Ok, i'll deal with it :D
    Tyvm ;)

12. No problem, if it doesn't go through within a week I would contact the seller again to make sure something isn't going wrong on their side.

13. Ok, i will. Thanks mate.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hi again :)
    Atm, the payment is done from my side, so i wrote to the seller:
    Reply:
    Am i supposed to pay 2 times for the plugin ?
    The money was taken from my account and cannot cancel it. That's really annoying...

Any idea guys?
    Thx