Spigot PureTickets - Ticket System with Discord Integration! 5.1.2

Easily manage player support / questions

1. Hey there. I just installed the plugin and it works great :D Could you please add an event list in the config for the discord integration? So people can toggle for themselves what events they want to have announced in discord?

I also have a question about the close and done commands. When a player closes a ticket, it will still be announced to team until the team performs /tickets done. Is this intended? I use the plugin on Bungeecord and performed /tickets done on another subserver than the player that performed /ticket close.

2. Glad it's working well! The event list is a good idea, I'll do that within the week. Bungee support isn't 100% finished yet but it should be soon, I know there's a few rough edges atm with it

3. Code (Text):
    [13.08 22:12:42] [Server] [ERROR] [PureTickets] [STDERR] [Server thread] INFO broccolai.tickets.dependencies.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource - HikariPool-1 - Shutdown initiated...
    [13.08 22:12:42] [Server] [WARN] Nag author(s): '[]' of 'PureTickets' about their usage of System.out/err.print. Please use your plugin's logger instead (JavaPlugin#getLogger).
    [13.08 22:12:42] [Server] [ERROR] [PureTickets] [STDERR] [Server thread] INFO broccolai.tickets.dependencies.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource - HikariPool-1 - Shutdown completed.
    [13.08 22:12:42] [Server] [WARN] Nag author(s): '[]' of 'PureTickets' about their usage of System.out/err.print. Please use your plugin's logger instead (JavaPlugin#getLogger).
    Getting this error?

4. Can anyone confirm 1.17.1 working?