Spigot PurgeKitsGui | Essentials Kit GUI, Categories, Easy to edit, Professional Looking 1.1

Very good looking, easily editable Essentials Kit GUI skript.

1. ShaunNottz submitted a new resource:

PurgeKitsGui | Essentials Kit GUI, Categories, Easy to edit, Professional Looking - Very good looking, easily editable Essentials Kit GUI skript.

Read more about this resource...

2. does it have cooldown message in the lore?

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. It does not at the moment, this skript is early in development and is taking in all suggestions, ill look into adding it, thanks for the suggestion.

4. Added your request.

Any further ways you may have to improve the skript is appreciated.

5. I'm not sure if this is the same thing the above request does but when you use the kits will the lore tell you how long you have left till you can use it again?
    and once you use the kit would the icon change to a different icon to show you that it's on cooldown?
    and if you don't have permission for the kit maybe the same thing?

also maybe add sounds :)

6. I understand what you mean by the first thing and no it isnt the same, the lore atm only shows what the cool-down is, it doesn't update in real-time to show how long is left until you can use it and tbh the way you want it to be I dont think its possible because its linked into other kit plugins, same thing with the second suggestion, to make this possible I would need to create my own kit plugin to integrate it into the GUI, sorry about that.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. When i do /kits it does nothing.
    When i /skript reload it "encountered 93 errors" ... Help

#8 MadQ, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  8. what version are you using?

9. My server version is 1.9.2

10. Does it need to be in another version or do i need to download another version of it or something?
    Do you know?

#11 MadQ, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  11. Is there an installation manual on this? Sorry, this is the first time im setting up a proper server for public use. However, this seems to be the exact thing my server needs. Thanks in advance