Spigot PVPControl [Universal] Anti Combat Logging/PvP Manager 1.9-1.13 1.4.2

PVP Combat Anti Logging

1. IdkMan submitted a new resource:

PVPControl [Univeral] (Anti Combat Logging/PvP Manager) - PVP Combat Anti Logging

Read more about this resource...

2. my server towny in zone no pvp the ''mode pvp on'' it is activated automatically

3. Tell me which plugin you use for non-pvp zones.

#3 IdkMan, Jul 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  4. What about GodMode?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Please describe this - How it should work?

6. Perhaps if a player has shot another player without damage, then he is on GodMode, and we must turn it off: D

7. This can be achieved with "pvpc.command.pvp.admin" permission. Player with this permission can switch beetwen pvp and non-pvp mode (using /pvp command), which seems to be the same thing as you have described. Do you think that admin-Mode /pvp command should be replaced with /god or /GodMode command?

8. I did not mean it. I mean, if the player turned on / god))

9. So you want "/god" command available via permission for some group of players, yes?
    Btw. why you can't use essentials god?

10. No, I want that if the player hit another player when he is in God mode (Essentials), then we will cancel God's mode for the player)))

11. Ohhh, now i understand. Seems like something really hard to realize, because of that the Essentials does not have any API to communicate with, but i can try to do something like this.

12. Yeah, i know that it's so hard))) That's why many plugins do not have this function)))

13. IdkMan updated PVPControl [Universal] Anti Combat Logging/PvP Manager 1.9-1.13(pre7) with a new update entry:

Update 1.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. Here you have your update. Please consider giving 5/5 stars.

15. Very cool :D But can you disable God not only the victim, but also the attacker?)

16. I was considering it, but think about it like that:
    When attakcer hits victim, then god mode is turned off for victim. Then victim is being very angry ;) and he starts to attack the damager, and damager loose his god mode pretty the same way.
    Am I right? :D

17. Well, of course it's possible, but like, God's regime should be cleaned by the one who attacked;) Just like Creative and FLy))))) Do not you?)

18. Lee

Lee

Can you add the prefix into the lang for formatting? :)