Spigot PwnBuckets 1.5

More realistic fluids, nerf infinite pools and AFK fish farms!

1. tremor submitted a new resource:

PwnBuckets - Making water behave more like... real water.

Read more about this resource...

2. Moving this over to Spigot from Bukkit, it is tested and confirmed compatible with Spigot 1.8.

3. I absolutely love this plugin. Here is my 1-minute plugin video review of PwnBuckets 0.5.

Thanks for updating this to include lava!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the review, I'll be sure to share your channel! Glad you like my plugin :)

5. It would be cool if a little sourcetimer would be added,
    why?

currently if u place the waterbucket the water because a watersource for maybe one secound? and then began to flow..while this time the whater has time to flow arround.

if u could setup a "countdown of ticks" before the source get flowing after placeing, this would be cool.
    Example:
    Code (Text):

WaterSourceblockTime: 5
    # time in ticks before the placed water begin to flow
    LavaSourceblockTime: 5
    # time in ticks before the placed lava begin to flow

6. Lava buckets are totally broken ._.

7. Code (Text):
    # Globally stop buckets from transporting lava source blocks
    block_lava_bucket: false
    check this option it must be true to make the bucket work like the water in buckets.

So what is broken in your eyes? it works fine that way (tested with spigot 1.11.2)

#11 CloudeLecaw, Apr 24, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  8. Turned to true. Players can place lava around them for infinity. I mean the lava inside the bucket will stay anyway. But it should disappear.

9. Code (Text):
    # Which worlds should this plugin be enabled in? Worlds not in this list will not be affected
    enabled_worlds:
      - Delvian
      - Delvian_nether
      - Delvian_the_end

# Globally stop buckets from transporting water source blocks
    block_water_bucket: true

# Biome bypass for water buckets, list type: [beach, ocean] (anything from this list https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/block/Biome.html)
    bucket_allowed_biomes: []

# Globally stop dispensers from transporting water source blocks
    block_water_dispenser: true

# Biome bypass for dispensers, list type: [beach, ocean] (anything from this list https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/block/Biome.html)
    dispenser_allowed_biomes: []

# Globally stop ice melt from becoming source blocks
    block_ice_melt: true

# Biome bypass for ice melt, list type: [beach, ocean] (anything from this list https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/block/Biome.html)
    ice_melt_allowed_biomes: []

# Globally stop buckets from transporting lava source blocks
    block_lava_bucket: true

# Biome bypass for lava buckets, list type: [beach, ocean] (anything from this list https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/block/Biome.html)
    lava_bucket_allowed_biomes: []

# Globally stop dispensers from transporting lava source blocks
    block_lava_dispenser: false

# Biome bypass for lava dispensers, list type: [beach, ocean] (anything from this list https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/block/Biome.html)
    lava_dispenser_allowed_biomes: []

# Optionally block creative users from placing source water/lava with buckets. Does not effect spawned in water/lava blocks.
    block_creative_source: false

# Run a debug log to view additional plugin data for troubleshooting and configuration, turn off in production!
    debug_log: false

How it works, on my server. (spigot 1.11.2)
    Place water or Lavabucket, the placed water/lava flows and disapears after 4-5 secounds.

While this "Waitingtime" you can duplicate the lava and the water, if u use a empty bucket on the placed water/lava. You can do this aggain and aggain to Duplicate more and more Waterbuckets and Lavabuckets (u need one empty bucket each time)
    That is a "normal" and well known bug in Pwnbuckets.
    Maybe the dev will fix it one time (and this can be a long long time^^)

If u dont want this bug then u have to disable the flowdisapear abbility of fluids:
    block_lava_bucket: true to block_lava_bucket: false
    and
    block_water_bucket: true to block_water_bucket: false

On my server i turned it on, because the players have not realy a plus from this.
    why? they place the bucket and the lava dispears after a few secounds.
    so after this time its like it never was placed ;D
    and it does not matter if they do this 20 times or just one time.
    it would be a nogo if they could be duplicate the Ironbucket with this, but thats not possible that way;)
    Also an other bug it is that when u empty a bucket with water or lava u can place the empty bucket aggain with the source that was is it, if u log out u will see why (the bucket never was used) so a bucket stay full "forever" (simply relog to see that the bucket still is full)

#13 CloudeLecaw, Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  10. Ok, now I understand. Thank you.

11. Nice idea and very useful! Unfortunately water reappears inside the bukkets after they are being used. Or is it just happening to me?

12. Are you an in creative mode?

13. Oh wow this was forever ago, wish a bug would have been filed, I rarely read the forums lately... I'll have to look into this.

14. Hi tremor, thanks for the reply. No, it happens to me in survival.

Regards.

15. tremor updated PwnBuckets with a new update entry:

Infinite liquid bucket bugfix

Read the rest of this update entry...