Spigot PyroWelcomes [1.9.X - 1.16.X] 2.4.1 (1.13+)

Reward your players for welcoming players!

1. PyroTempus updated PyroWelcomes [1.9.X - 1.13] with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes + Small Additions

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. It's crazy to see a developer take all the customer suggestions and implement them..

Maybe I should just post a todo list of everything I want coded for Spigot ever > shifty eyes >

3. More features the better :)

4. Does "welcomes reload" from console work?
    In-game it looks like this:
    Code (Text):
    [02:33:56 INFO]: mrfloris issued server command: /welcomes reload
    [02:33:56 INFO]: [PyroWelcomes] Disabling PyroWelcomes v2.0.2
    [02:33:56 INFO]: [PyroWelcomes] Enabling PyroWelcomes v2.0.2
    [02:33:56 WARN]: Enabled plugin with unregistered PluginClassLoader PyroWelcomes v2.0.2
    >
    but when entered in the console, it looks like this:
    Code (Text):
    >welcomes reload
    [02:32:11 INFO]: /welcomes
    >

5. Just found a bug with the shop configuration.
    You can't use things like SPAWN_EGG (but you can use EGG) or 358:35, etc.
    It seems to only take stuff that doesn't have multiple numbers, like spawn_egg has multiple types of course..
    I will show you screenshot on Discord.

6. Fixed, and added some other neat features. Also added support to execute commands from console.

7. PyroTempus updated PyroWelcomes [1.9.X - 1.13] with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes + Small Additions

8. Woah, impressive .. this will be our server's "points" shop that we can offer. And greeting players who join the server is one way to get points.

We have a Summer Sea Adventure Event this Sunday (today) and one of the prizes is a Paper Voucher they can give an admin to get 50 points :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Again, fantastic support, great features.. And our server now has a points shop with unique and expensive items and some fun stuff.. And players feel more welcomed, and people hang out longer to see if they can get more points by waiting for others to join.

Together with PyroFishing, where you can eat a custom fish and have it execute a command, it is fun to collect points and use the two plugins to collect points.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. PyroTempus updated PyroWelcomes [1.9.X - 1.13] with a new update entry:

Additions!

11. Hey !
    Can we customize the message needed to get the points ? Since I'm not using an english server, my players won't say "welcome" , custom messages would be cool ^^

12. I might add it at some point. I'm currently working on my premium resources so something like this isn't my top priority. I'll look into adding it as a config option though.

13. Hi, will there be 1.16 support soon?

14. 1.16 should be already supported. Is it not?