Bukkit Quality Armory 1.1.112

A quality gun plugin similar to CrackShot.

1. Sure.

2. Is it possible?

And what i need to fix?

3. Yes. Just go to the github page and make a fork.

Though most of the plugin's core should work on 1.8 (while I was initially creating the plugin, I added a bunch of fail-safes that should help support 1.8), there are somethings that will still need to change:
    1. Create a new texturepack that will work on 1.8 (which is the biggest problem, since you could not specify multiple textures for a single item, meaning you would have to replace an item for every gun you want to add)
    2. For every gun texture that you replace, you will need to edit the material variable to be equal to the guns you want to keep and remove the guns that you don't.
    3. Certain things likes custom sounds, particle effects, and a few setters may not work on 1.8, as they use methods from the newer updates. So if you want these things, you will need to change these lines.

4. zombie_striker updated Quality Armory with a new update entry:

Fixe updater. Added parties support

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Thank you for constantly updating this plugin!
    You should consider an add-on to the plugin, maybe a premium resource which adds more guns?

6. hey dude I PMed you on here can you answer?

7. zombie_striker updated Quality Armory with a new update entry:

Updated Textures. Added Spas12

8. What is the link of the texture pack :S?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. zombie_striker updated Quality Armory with a new update entry:

Fixed config

10. Hey, Just wanted to report a bug.
    Currently If you die, leave the game, reload the server, or anything else that will interrupt the game state while reloading a gun, the gun will be stuck in its [Reloading...] form. The gun becomes defunct and also becomes stuck in the user's inventory. The only way I have been able to remove the glitched gun is with death or clearing the inventory. If you need any more info I can provide it within the next 10 or so hours.

Love your plugin and I can see it replacing crackshot all together with the work you put into it.

Thanks.

11. I think I managed to fix the bug. I'll test it tomorrow and hopefully it will be released on Friday.

12. zombie_striker updated Quality Armory with a new update entry:

Fixed the reloading glitch

13. The problem has been fixed.

14. I just tested it out with the new update, the issue still persists. If you want I could send a video on how I am preforming it.

15. Whoops! Seems I forgot to include this in the last post.

This is fixed by trying to drop the gun. After dropping the gun, the gun will remove the 'reloading' modifier and should work again.

16. Just tested, yea it works fine once it is dropped and picked up. some downsides I see at the moment is if ammo is enabled, the player will lose one clip of from the glitch. But at least they no longer lose an entire gun. Gave me an idea though, maybe it could be enabled where guns could jam every once in awhile and have to reload to fix it.

Thanks for the quick response.

Edit: also for some reason the Spas-12 is not showing up on the give or shop.
    Edit2: just checked, It seems to be missing from the BaseGameGuns.java file

17. zombie_striker updated Quality Armory with a new update entry:

Fixed spas

1. I may add jamming as an optional feature in a future update.
    2. Seems I forgot to register the spas. This has been fixed in the new update.
    3. Yeah, I have not updated that class in a while. I'll add all of the new guns soon.

18. zombie_striker updated Quality Armory with a new update entry:

fixed dropping cross