Premium QualityArmory Vehicles 2 [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by zombie_striker, Aug 5, 2018.

1. zombie_striker submitted a new resource:

QualityArmory - Vehicles - Adds cars, planes, boats, and helicopters to minecraft with custom models.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. zombie_striker updated QualityArmory - Vehicles with a new update entry:

Fixed a few issues. Added perms.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. If you can add turrets and tanks then I'm hugely interested in this plugin :p (that can shoot ofc)

4. zombie_striker updated QualityArmory - Vehicles with a new update entry:

Added the Cadillac-Series62

5. Hi I just got this plugin and none of the commands are working and i'm getting this error message:
    [11:15:02 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling QualityArmoryVehicles v1.0.3 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/comphenix/protocol/events/PacketListener
    at me.zombie_striker.qg.exp.cars.Main.onEnable(Main.java:31) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-1503de9-200b239]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:339) [spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-1503de9-200b239]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:403) [spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-1503de9-200b239]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:425) [spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-1503de9-200b239]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:339) [spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-1503de9-200b239]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.MinecraftServer.m(MinecraftServer.java:562) [spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-1503de9-200b239]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.MinecraftServer.g_(MinecraftServer.java:524) [spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-1503de9-200b239]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:423) [spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-1503de9-200b239]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:288) [spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-1503de9-200b239]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:686) [spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-1503de9-200b239]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_171]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.comphenix.protocol.events.PacketListener
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:154) ~[spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-1503de9-200b239]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:100) ~[spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-1503de9-200b239]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
    ... 12 more

6. Do you have ProtocolLib installed?
    Gotta tag @zombie_striker

7. ProtocolLib is a required dependency. Make sure you download the correct version (the latest dev build for1.13) for your server.

8. im having problems with heli, it leaves propelles everywhere [​IMG]

9. and could u add police vehicles :)?

10. This is something that will be fixed in the next update. A temporary fix would be to use the /kill @e[r=3,type=armorstand] to kill the those propellers.
    That may be added in another update.

11. zombie_striker updated QualityArmory - Vehicles with a new update entry:

MASSIVE UPDATE: Vehicle rewrite. New vehicles, Fuel system. Whitelisted passagers.

12. i cant make "RequiresFuel: false" it automatically changes it back to true. and fueling car doesnt work. it allows me to move items on car menu

13. In order to allow QAV to update vehicles without overriding user edits, the "AllowUserModifications" tag is used to determine if the user is allowed to edit the file. Once you set this to true, you should be able to edit the file.
    How so? Are there any errors in the console? If so, could you post them?

14. Hi friend... I want to buy this plugin, but can you add an submarine with oxigen, a train, a carret and an helicopter please? I can pay more than the original price

15. This most likely won't be possible. This was originally going to be added to the plugin, but players are instantly ejected from vehicles when underwater and removing the water blocks just simply looks bad. If I can figure out a work-around for this, it will be added.
    This is a planned vehicle type, and will be added in a future update.
    Could you explain what type of vehicle this is?
    Helicopters have been added.

16. zombie_striker updated QualityArmory - Vehicles with a new update entry:

Fixed Fuelcehcks for planes and heli's

17. zombie_striker updated QualityArmory - Vehicles with a new update entry:

fixed old vehicle detector

18. This has been fixed in the new update. The original system was either detecting old vehicles.