Question about premium

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by patricianko, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If my premium plugin disapproved from proof. If I fix bugs and post new premium plugin without bugs i must wait 5 days new? Or do they activate earlier?

2. ... what.
    ok, what I think you're trying to say is:
    if one of your premium plugins is moved the inactive resource account and you don't get it back, does that mean you get faster approval on your new ones.
    if so, the answer to that is no. just because one of your plugins has been accepted in the past does not mean you can jump the queue and get yours approved faster.

hope this helps.

3. So, if my plugin is disapproved where moved it? I was create a new resource and wrote it again.

4. if your resource is not approved, it is simply deleted. do what the resource staff say to improve it, else, just make it a free plugin.

5. Plugin was obfuscate it, so plugin must be not obfuscated, plugin must be completly normal and if approve it i can obfuscate it or?

6. when you submit your plugin it cannot be obfuscated, and if it is, the staff need to make sense of it still.
    I recommend not obfuscating your plugin, so then if it gets approved, you can post a resource update with it obfuscated.

7. Thank you for your time, and for your help.;):rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.