Spigot Quests [1.8-1.17] | Set up goals for players 3.9.1

Allow your players to do quests in return for rewards

1. LMBishop updated Quests [1.8-1.17] | Set up goals for players with a new update entry:

Skull item support, papi customisation, bentobox fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Hello,

Following the import of bentobox in the functionality of quest notably of the event which manages the levels of island in order to make quests of it.

We ask you if it is possible to add the fact that the broken blocks will correspond to the magic block of the respawn (thus which respawns with each time that one breaks it) can be counted at the time of the quests.

Because when I start a mining quest and it is for example a cobblestone, when it comes from the magic block of the oneblock it is not counted in the quest which is quite problematic, that's why I ask you if you can add this support that will help greatly.

In order to make a great oneblock using your quest plugin which is just great.

To make it simple, the magic block of the oneblock that changes block every time you break it is not counted in the quests.

Thank you,

3. Is there a placeholder planned for displaying top players for completed quests?
    %quests_completed_<name_X>% %quests_completed_<point_X>%
    %quests_completedbefore_<name_X>% %quests_completedbefore_<name_X>%

4. @LMBishop can You add support for treeassist?

5. LMBishop updated Quests [1.8-1.17] | Set up goals for players with a new update entry:

Quest start commands, more papi support, new configuration file

6. Hello, I have the problem that the cooldown time is not displayed correctly. Only "messages.time-format" is displayed but not the time how long the cooldown is still active. (See screenshot) How can I fix this problem?

Code (Text):
      quest-cooldown-display:
        name: "&e&nCooldown"
        lore:
        - "&7Du hast diese Quest (&e{quest}&7)"
        - "&7vor kurzem erledigt und musst nun &e{time}"
        - "&7warten, um sie erneut abschließen zu können."

Attached Files:

7. How about adding a ranking's placeholder to make rank of the best players?

8. Hi, could you help me with how to set up MySQL? Can't find it in the config file.

9. URGENT: GUI DUPE
    To reproduce error:
    1. Open GUI
    2. Replace GUI Item with another Item
    3. Press Esc
    You will then have an illegal item from the GUI

Please fix ASAP!

10. When you have multiple tasks in a quest, it can easily overwhelm the AnimatedScoreboard. Scrolling text helps but is not effective when tracking quests.

I was wondering if you would be able to add an option in the quests files for "scoreboard = <integer>". Perhaps allowing 0, 1 and 2. Default being 0 if not specified.
    If option.scoreboard = 1 call PlayerStartTrackQuestEvent1
    if option.scoreboard = 2 call PlayerStartTrackQuestEvent2
    else call PlayerStartTrackQuestEvent

This would allow us to have up to 3 scoreboards of different sizes to use.
    example: scoreboard with 2 description lines, an 2 progress lines; 3 desc lines and progress lines; and the default of 1 and 1 lines each.
    It would also allow for other customization that could be unique to quest types, perhaps multiple desc lines and 1 progress line, etc...

Thank you very much

11. An update on this, it was caused by Multiverse-Core

12. I implemented this change locally, and I created a .patch file if you are interested. Easy change but as time is precious I thought perhaps it could help, if you liked the idea that is.

13. LMBishop updated Quests [1.8-1.17] | Set up goals for players with a new update entry:

New task types, random from category command

14. @LMBishop Will you ever add daily quests?