Quick Question

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by SuperSniper, Jun 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am trying to make a /staff command that shows all of the staff like this:

> Group | PlayerName : Busy/NotBusy

I have the "Busy/NotBusy" part setup, but actually setting up the message like that is the part that's getting me. I don't need to be speedfed, just give me some ideas, my mind is blank.

2. Ideas on what to add or how to implement the message part?

3. You can add the staffs total online time in the current week, the staffs current online/offline state, the staffs afk state

4. Implement the message.

It's supposed to get all of the staff members, and say all of that information in a row in different messages and send them to the player.

5. Group, PlayerName, Online/Offline <Last Seen>, Where last seen. The time the are usually most active on the server.

6. Im wondering how to Implement the message.

It's supposed to get all of the staff members, and say all of that information in a row in different messages and send them to the player.

7. What? are you wondering how to get that information?

8. How would I set up the message and send it to the player that does /staff, I know how to get all of the information, but how do I send it to the player like this:

Example:

> Owner | Bob : Busy
    > Dev | Fatty : Busy
    etc
    etc

9. Just send each player's info separately.
    Code (Text):
    player.sendMessage("> Owner | Bob : Busy");
    player.sendMessage("> Dev | Fatty : Busy");

10. Obviously, im not that retarded. That's not what im asking though. Nevermind though, no one is gonna understand me.

Thread Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.