Spigot QuickShop Reremake - 1.18 Ready - Multi Currency 5.1.0.3

A shop plugin that allows players to easily sell/buy any items from a chest without any commands.

1. Just recently I have noticed some signs are not appearing on chests. It seems random and I am wondering if there is anything that can fix this? I have tried reloading the plugin and restarting the server

2. Join discord and send me your server address.

3. It's in my signature :)

4. Problem fixed in 1.3.2.2, Please update to 1.3.2.2 and try again

5. Can you add the option that Player can create a shop only in a specify WorldGuard Region with the flag "Shop-allowed" or is that already implemeted?, than is the Plugin perfekt

6. debug mode on. nothing when leftclicking/punching a sign.. no errors in console. nothing. on right click, the normal admin menu comes up. [owner is adminshop because its a unlimited shop, so i should be able to use it because i'm not the owner] no error. and on the chest itself punching it does nothing... opening does nothing however closing it causes this to appear in console:
    Code (Text):
    [18:23:33 INFO]: [QuickShop] [DEBUG] Inventory closed.
    [18:23:33 INFO]: [QuickShop] [DEBUG] Inventory: [email protected]e
    [18:23:33 INFO]: [QuickShop] [DEBUG] Location: Location{world=CraftWorld{name=Hub},x=51.0,y=60.0,z=2.0,pitch=0.0,yaw=0.0}
    [18:23:33 INFO]: [QuickShop] [DEBUG] Shop: Shop Hub(51, 60, 2) Owner: AdminShop - 8e2874e3-7351-4aa0-9b92-69f390ec43d0 Unlimited: true Price: 1.0 Item: ItemStack{CLOCK x 1, UNSPECIFIC_META:{meta-type=UNSPECIFIC, display-name=MainMenu}}
    [18:23:33 INFO]: [QuickShop] [DEBUG] Updateing shops..
    and thats it.

info about the shop: its an admin/unlimited shop in spawn/hub world that sells a clock item called "mainmenu" which users would use to right click and get the main menu of the server to do other stuff, start minigames, all that. the way i have the menu plugin programmed is that it uses ANY clock item simply renamed to MainMenu. so anyone can craft it or anything. no special NBT data or anything like that stored in it. just a renamed clock item.

7. Did you turn on SNEAK-TO-TRADE or SPECIAL-ZONE-ONLY? Turn off them.

8. thanks man, sneak to trade was enabled... i didn't know it was, another of my staff said they enabled it thinking it was specifically for creating "trading" shops and not buy/sell shops.

9. Players are able to lock the signs on chests that are not theirs, making the shop unusable.

10. See lockette in config.yml, if you are using other chest sign protect plugin, edit it.

11. Downloaded 1.3.2.3 and I am using SaneEconomyCore-0.13.1-SNAPSHOT, the issue is that while I can buy things from the shop, it is not taking the funds out of my virtual currency. It seems there might be some transaction that is working behind the scenes, however none of the attempts I have tried seem to be working. No errors are being thrown either. I think the charge for creating the shop is what "kinda" worked. My balance went from 361 to 351 after I restarted my client. This was posted to the maintainer of SaneEconomy.

#73 DeltaMasterMind, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  12. I'm not sure what you mean. that section doesn't exist in config.yml. I'm using the plugin Modern LWC.

13. LWC...., I will check that later.
    Please join Discord server and open a issue on Github

14. Is there a way for a command for players to see what they have sold and what is sold out? I know it shows when they first log on but sometimes chat gets so full quickly that they lose track.

Thanks.

15. Good idea, but can you open a issue on Github? Because i maybe forget it...

16. Ghost_chu updated QuickShop Reremake ※ Merry Christmas and Happy new year with a new update entry:

Important Fix, Update As Fast As Possible! And some new feature

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Ghost_chu updated QuickShop Reremake ※ Merry Christmas and Happy new year with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, 2 new commands and SuperTool!

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. ability to create a shop to buy and sell the same item an option? I don't want to create a dozen shops half to buy half to sell the same items