Spigot QuickShop Reremake - 1.18 Ready - Multi Currency 5.1.0.6

A shop plugin that allows players to easily sell/buy any items from a chest without any commands.

1. I think cuz you are region's owner and you are op

2. I tested with a non op player. He can create the shop in either allow or deny. Why owning the area would be a problem? The flag must block the creation no?

3. Install new versions of WorldGuard and AreaShop on server, but players can set up stores anywhere..

config:
    AreaShop: true
    special-region-only: true

How to fix it?

4. You need specialy AreaShop build, see updateLog.

5. And what version of worldguard is needed?

6. When I switch from selling 2 sea cucumber for 10 each, to buy on the sign it says buying 3456.

EDIT - And this kept spamming console

Code (Text):
    [23:50:35 ERROR]: Could not pass event ShopCreateEvent to QSRRWorldGuardAddon v0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
    org.bukkit.event.EventException: null
            at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:72) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-513]
            at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:78) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-513]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-513]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:513) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-513]
            at org.maxgamer.quickshop.Shop.ShopManager.createShop(ShopManager.java:59) ~[?:?]
            at org.maxgamer.quickshop.Shop.ShopManager.actionCreate(ShopManager.java:650) ~[?:?]
            at org.maxgamer.quickshop.Shop.ShopManager.access$000(ShopManager.java:34) ~[?:?]
            at org.maxgamer.quickshop.Shop.ShopManager$1.run(ShopManager.java:368) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:82) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-513]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:449) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-513]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1003) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-513]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:439) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-513]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:938) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-513]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:836) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-513]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_202]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftWorld cannot be cast to com.sk89q.worldedit.world.World
            at com.mcsunnyside.qsworldguard.QSRRWorldGuardAddon.shopCreateEvent(QSRRWorldGuardAddon.java:52) ~[?:?]
            at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor1190.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:70) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-513]
            ... 14 more

7. Remove WorldGuard addon

8. #109 Alter-Ego, Feb 1, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  9. I tested with a non op player. He can create the shop in either allow or deny. Why owning the area would be a problem? The flag must block the creation no?

10. Who can send working versions of WG and AreaShop? I can't understand.. peaple still can make shops anywhere...

11. In our updatelog, i say many times.

12. I have the problem, if someone or I (as owner) buy something, the money is not deducted from the account.
    I use Essentials and Vault and MC 1.13.2
    Everything is up to date.
    What am I doing wrong or is there a bug?

13. Hello,

Having some issues (am on your latest build).

Plugin was working fine for about a week. We didn't change anything in the config.

As OP I left click and can make a chest shop. When I de-op myself left click no longer makes a chest shot. My players have all the perms, I even gave them wildcard for testing. Even typing in "qs create" does nothing. No errors in console either.

Very very stuck.

14. Also get this: 03.02 15:29:58 [Server] WARN Enabled plugin with unregistered PluginClassLoader QuickShop vReremake 1.3.5.3

Giving my players "quickshop.*" is the only way they can create chestshops, even though i gave them every single other perm

#117 stickmenz, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  15. Where can I setup payment to go to server for admin shops and not the admin?

16. Nevermind on this ..... some reason config file wasn't seeing the "false" I set but its working correctly now.

17. Who could make friends plugin AreaShop 2.5.0 in updatelog with WG and QuickShop? Please send working versions. I have already tried everything, but shops can still be created anywhere..