Spigot QuickShop Reremake - 1.18 Ready - Multi Currency 5.1.0.3

A shop plugin that allows players to easily sell/buy any items from a chest without any commands.

1. He also claimed that there is a team of people working on the plugin. Not that he was the only one working on it.

2. "The future updates and support will be handled by the QuickShop TEAM other people such as @sandtechnology."

3. Please make a normal translation system. The Russian language does not want to work in this plugin.

4. How do I make a Permission Node for players? I am not understanding how to set that up. Admins can make shops currently but players cannot. Please help.

5. The Sinicization of the plug-in is very bad. No matter how I set it, it is in English

6. The language system bug has fixed by an OTA files update, just restart server or reload quickshop by /qs reload will fix it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. [14:26:38] [Server thread/INFO]: #####################################################
    [14:26:38] [Server thread/INFO]: QuickShop is disabled, Please fix any errors and restart
    [14:26:38] [Server thread/INFO]: - - [Error/Signature Verify] Failed to validate digital signature! Security may be compromised!
    [14:26:38] [Server thread/INFO]: #####################################################

8. Will there still be an update to 1.18? or only if you also find a successor?

9. Please check the resource page, 1.18 should use the latest snapshot

10. Please check our FAQ on resource page, I have updated it

11. When a player NON OP buys a mob spawner and places it, the spawner always turns to default pig. But when OP buys it they can place as that set type of spawner. If there a permission I need to give players access too?

12. It shouldn't is a quickshop plugin issue, please check other plugin which affecting this (Such as essentials).

13. Hello, I am using Paper-391 MC 1.17.1 and QuickShop 5.0.0.16.

I tried looking for others with this issue, but could not find any. Is it known that the formatting codes for chat are not resetting? Normally a color code or "&r" would reset the chat, but it is not. In my case, we are trying to make a single word bold and everything after not bold. Any color code after &l will change color, but will not become unbolded. The same happens for other formatters, such as strikethroughs and underlines.

"how-much-to-trade-for": "&e&lShop &6» &7Enter in chat, how much you wish to trade &e{1}x {0}&7 for."

Attached Files:

14. [16:09:15] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to QuickShop v5.0.0.17-SNAPSHOT
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: object is not an instance of declaring class
    at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?]
    at org.maxgamer.quickshop.util.ReflectFactory.getMaterialMinecraftNamespacedKey(ReflectFactory.java:281) ~[[快捷商店]QuickShop.jar:?]
    at org.maxgamer.quickshop.util.Util.getTranslateComponentForMaterial(Util.java:424) ~[[快捷商店]QuickShop.jar:?]
    at org.maxgamer.quickshop.util.MsgUtil.convertItemStackToTranslateText(MsgUtil.java:223) ~[[快捷商店]QuickShop.jar:?]
    at org.maxgamer.quickshop.util.MsgUtil.getTranslateText(MsgUtil.java:216) ~[[快捷商店]QuickShop.jar:?]
    at org.maxgamer.quickshop.shop.SimpleShopManager.sendShopInfo(SimpleShopManager.java:1217) ~[[快捷商店]QuickShop.jar:?]
    at org.maxgamer.quickshop.listener.PlayerListener.postTrade(PlayerListener.java:197) ~[[快捷商店]QuickShop.jar:?]
    at org.maxgamer.quickshop.listener.PlayerListener.onClick(PlayerListener.java:90) ~[[快捷商店]QuickShop.jar:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor655.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[purpur-api-1.18-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:76) ~[purpur-api-1.18-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Purpur-1431]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[purpur-api-1.18-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:628) ~[purpur-api-1.18-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_18_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:543) ~[purpur-1.18.jar:git-Purpur-1431]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_18_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:506) ~[purpur-1.18.jar:git-Purpur-1431]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_18_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:501) ~[purpur-1.18.jar:git-Purpur-1431]
    at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerPlayerGameMode.handleBlockBreakAction(ServerPlayerGameMode.java:219) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handlePlayerAction(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:1816) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundPlayerActionPacket.handle(ServerboundPlayerActionPacket.java:34) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundPlayerActionPacket.handle(ServerboundPlayerActionPacket.java:8) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.protocol.PacketUtils.lambda$ensureRunningOnSameThread$1(PacketUtils.java:56) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.TickTask.run(TickTask.java:18) ~[purpur-1.18.jar:git-Purpur-1431]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:149) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.java:23) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.doRunTask(MinecraftServer.java:1437) ~[purpur-1.18.jar:git-Purpur-1431]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.c(MinecraftServer.java:189) ~[purpur-1.18.jar:git-Purpur-1431]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.pollTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:122) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTaskInternal(MinecraftServer.java:1415) ~[purpur-1.18.jar:git-Purpur-1431]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTask(MinecraftServer.java:1408) ~[purpur-1.18.jar:git-Purpur-1431]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.managedBlock(BlockableEventLoop.java:132) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.waitUntilNextTick(MinecraftServer.java:1386) ~[purpur-1.18.jar:git-Purpur-1431]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1292) ~[purpur-1.18.jar:git-Purpur-1431]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:320) ~[purpur-1.18.jar:git-Purpur-1431]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) ~[?:?]

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. sandtechnology updated QuickShop Reremake - 1.17 Ready - Multi Currency with a new update entry:

1.18(.1) Support, Bug fixes and more!

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. [P
    Please try 5.1.0.0

17. Please try 5.1.0.0

18. sandtechnology updated QuickShop Reremake - 1.18 Ready - Multi Currency with a new update entry:

Fix message coloring issue , wrong shop counting displayed and more!

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. I've heard some people mention that heads and certain items can be sucked into hoppers, etc. Is this still the case or has those type of things been addressed?

Also, if I have CMI installed, can it use cmi holograms instead, since CMI handles the economy, worth/sell, placeholders, and a few other things i already use?