Spigot QuickShop Reremake - 1.19 Ready - Multi Currency 5.1.0.8

A shop plugin that allows players to easily sell/buy any items from a chest without any commands.

1. Code (Text):
    java.lang.RuntimeException: An internal error occured.
            at com.comphenix.protocol.reflect.accessors.DefaultMethodAccessor.invoke(DefaultMethodAccessor.java:20) ~[ProtocolLib.jar:?]
            at com.comphenix.protocol.wrappers.WrappedDataWatcher.setObject(WrappedDataWatcher.java:513) ~[ProtocolLib.jar:?]
            at com.comphenix.protocol.wrappers.WrappedDataWatcher.setObject(WrappedDataWatcher.java:432) ~[ProtocolLib.jar:?]
            at org.maxgamer.quickshop.shop.VirtualDisplayItem$PacketFactory.createFakeItemMetaPacket(VirtualDisplayItem.java:454) ~[QuickShop-5.1.0.6.jar:?]
            at org.maxgamer.quickshop.shop.VirtualDisplayItem$PacketFactory.testFakeItem(VirtualDisplayItem.java:348) ~[QuickShop-5.1.0.6.jar:?]
            at org.maxgamer.quickshop.util.envcheck.EnvironmentChecker.virtualDisplaySupportTest(EnvironmentChecker.java:417) ~[?:?]
            at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
            at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?]
            at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?]
            at org.maxgamer.quickshop.util.envcheck.EnvironmentChecker.run(EnvironmentChecker.java:112) ~[?:?]
            at org.maxgamer.quickshop.QuickShop.runtimeCheck(QuickShop.java:778) ~[?:?]
            at org.maxgamer.quickshop.QuickShop.onEnable(QuickShop.java:870) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[purpur-api-1.18.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:370) ~[purpur-api-1.18.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:501) ~[purpur-api-1.18.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_18_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:559) ~[purpur-1.18.2.jar:git-Purpur-1606]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_18_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:473) ~[purpur-1.18.2.jar:git-Purpur-1606]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.loadWorld0(MinecraftServer.java:669) ~[purpur-1.18.2.jar:git-Purpur-1606]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.loadLevel(MinecraftServer.java:436) ~[purpur-1.18.2.jar:git-Purpur-1606]
            at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.initServer(DedicatedServer.java:352) ~[purpur-1.18.2.jar:git-Purpur-1606]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1179) ~[purpur-1.18.2.jar:git-Purpur-1606]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$1(MinecraftServer.java:320) ~[purpur-1.18.2.jar:git-Purpur-1606]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$$Lambda$4158/0x00000000f1337d28.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:884) ~[?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.minecraft.network.syncher.DataWatcher$Item.b()" because "datawatcher_item" is null
            at net.minecraft.network.syncher.SynchedEntityData.set(SynchedEntityData.java:141) ~[?:?]
            at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
            at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?]
            at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?]
            at com.comphenix.protocol.reflect.accessors.DefaultMethodAccessor.invoke(DefaultMethodAccessor.java:16) ~[ProtocolLib.jar:?]
            ... 24 more
    Plugin The latest version. spigot1.18.2

2. I was wondering if it was possible to disable the holograms?

Thanks in advance.

3. So I have essentials and it’s my currency plug-in for my server and I’m using your plug-in and it works perfectly with it but I have one problem when I use “/Baltop” it shows a different balance then the one for your shops and I don’t understand cause there all set for vault and essentials says it uses vault so I’m just confused looking for help

4. I have the quickshop plugin and when I try to create a store and write the chat the store is automatically deleted can someone help?

5. hey i wonder how to enable quickshop for normal player in towny so they can create own shops

6. running into an issue where all signs on shops are blank.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Can confirm of this annoying bug though :<

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. sandtechnology updated QuickShop Reremake - 1.18 Ready - Multi Currency with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes and some new features

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Please update protocollib to the latest version

10. GREETINGS!

First time user. I have a quick question

Is it possible to sort shop permissions in "groups" so that I can list all ORES under one permission node for specific professions on my server to sell?

Similar to this

- quickshop.create.sell
    - quickshop.create.double
    - quickshop.create.redstone
    - quickshop.create.169 #SeaLantern

- quickshop.create.woodgrade
    - quickshop.create.bench
    - quickshop.create.food
    - quickshop.create.424
    - quickshop.create.423

11. Hallo, wie können Spieler Items in Adminshops verkaufen? es funktioniert nicht für mich.

12. sandtechnology updated QuickShop Reremake - 1.18 Ready - Multi Currency with a new update entry:

1.19 Support, disable-move-event checking fixes and translations update

Read the rest of this update entry...