Premium Races of Thana • Custom GUI, Attributes, Day & Night Effects and more!

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by zThana, Aug 5, 2018.

1. I'll keep this in mind, thanks!

2. Could you put it with support for my mysql ?, to buy your plungin, I am using a translator

3. I myself am not experienced enough with MySQL to support that

4. where up?
    I think I will buy a plugin.

and Have you accepted a custom plugin?
    the price?

5. Glad you're willing to give it a try, but there's no estimated time on when the add-on will be released

I do accept custom plugin-requests

My services thread: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/117600

#25 zThana, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  6. i use discord pm you , make plugins

7. Hello i ve an error i dont understand what i ve mistake can you help m ? :)

error :

[10:58:22] [ERROR] Error occurred while enabling RacesOfThana v1.3 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at com.zthana.racesofthana.handlers.RaceHandler.refreshRaces(RaceHandler.java:278) ~[?:?]
    at com.zthana.racesofthana.handlers.RaceHandler.(RaceHandler.java:48) ~[?:?]
    at com.zthana.racesofthana.RacesOfThana.onEnable(RacesOfThana.java:45) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-82f4b3b]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:339) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-82f4b3b]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:403) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-82f4b3b]
    at me.cougers.pluginmanager.utilities.Util.loadPlugin(Util.java:259) ~[?:?]
    at me.cougers.pluginmanager.utilities.Util.reload(Util.java:224) ~[?:?]
    at me.cougers.pluginmanager.commands.Primary.onCommand(Primary.java:103) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-82f4b3b]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-82f4b3b]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:694) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-82f4b3b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1634) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-82f4b3b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1469) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-82f4b3b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:45) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-82f4b3b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:1) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-82f4b3b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.a(SourceFile:10) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-82f4b3b]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_181]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_181]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:198) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-82f4b3b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:884) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-82f4b3b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.DedicatedServer.w(DedicatedServer.java:411) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-82f4b3b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:819) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-82f4b3b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:717) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fe3ab0d-82f4b3b]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_181]

8. May I see your config.yml, please? http://hastebin.com

9. okay thx i will try it!
    thx for the time you spend to make your plugin.

10. Any time, I do what I love
    Let me know if it ends up working, alright? ^^

11. Any chance for this to be upgrade to 1.13? There are some console errors.

12. I'm working on it. Feel free to post your errors here anyways: http://hastebin.com
    I'll take a look ^^

13. You're using 1.13 while the plugin isn't ready for that yet. Please also post your config via here
    And yes, you can add the potion-effect just like any other

14. I see, tought so much. Altough, couldnt figure how to add Mining Fatigue. Regardless how i wrote it (e.g MINING_FATIGUE). When i reloaded the plugin it threw an internal error. https://hastebin.com/osanefatiq.coffeescript

15. Code (YAML):
         night-effects:
         day-effects:
    You have some empty lists here. You need to fill in at least something, even if it's []
    I'll make it so you can leave them empty a bit "easier"

16. What about mining fatigue? How should it be added? Although, there was the same error even when I had day and night effects aswell

17. Try "SLOW_DIGGING"