Bukkit Rainbow Armour 1.7.1

The #1 Rainbow Armour Plugin!

1. Theepwner

Supporter

Just noticed something.

The default messages.yml has
    commandNotFound: "&3Error. Use &b/rainbowarmour help"
    yet in-game it will always say "Error. /rainbowarmour help" Note the missing Use.

I've even attempted to change the "Use" to "Try", and it will always show the same message.

2. This is certainly a strange issue, and I cannot reproduce any of it. The only thing I can think to try is deleting the RainbowArmour Folder and plugin jar and starting again. The plugin itself does not have any pre set hard coded message in it and gets them all from that file - which Is why the issue is so strange.

3. Could you add a option to use the old colour changer or add a option for different parts of the armour to change different colours at the same time please

4. You can get back to the old colour changer by setting useBrightColours to false

5. Right, so you know how the different parts of the armour changed to different colours at the same time thats what I mean.

6. Same problem by default the message should be "&3Error. Use &b/rainbowarmour help" but instead its "Error. /rainbowarmour help" I think the dev made a typo in the plugin

7. To do this you need to enable that armour at the same time (/ra armour), there currently is not a way to sync armour changes.

I have found the issue with this, for some reason I didn't update the message when no arguments are provided (e.g. /ra). If you did the command /ra test for example the message set in messages.yml would show. This will be fixed in the next update.

8. I don't think you get what I mean, so in the old color changer for example the boots were red the chestplate blue helmet purple all at the same time that was only a example if you look at the some of the older version with the old color changer and compare with the current one you'll see what I mean

9. Oh so you want the colours at a different time?

10. Good job man :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Facepalm, I'll explain more on skype

12. Thanks!

Hahaha ok

13. Derp, The settting won't clear xtechgamer is putting it in the readme btw!

14. Theepwner

Supporter

When's the next update?

15. Small suggestion for you: could you add orange to the colors that alternate?
    It's a weird suggestion by my players noticed that orange never appears while doing /ra

16. Next update should be in a week or two. Apologies for my inactivity been extremely busy.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. xtechgamer735 updated Rainbow Armour with a new update entry:

v1.6.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. I may use this for my server's hub. Seems like a cool thing to give donators.

19. Awesome, let me know what you think! Its perfect for donators or anyone you want to stand out.

20. Hello, right now my server has slight console spam from your plugin.
    Not quite sure how this is happening, a fix would be really appreciated :)
    17.10 22:32:58 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException 17.10 22:32:58 [Server] WARN Task #299 for RainbowArmour v1.6.3 generated an exception 17.10 22:32:57 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException
    Full Log:
    http://hastebin.com/ehixiquqer.vhdl