Premium RainbowsPro [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by OliPulse, Apr 15, 2020.

• Like Like x 1
  1. is it also for 1.12.2 ?, if it was, I buy it because these plugins make me laugh and I love them

2. OliPulse updated [NEW] RainbowsPro with a new update entry:

v1.0.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Well then, I just bought this cause my Head Admin saw it and she was ecstatic about the rainbows and judging from your other work. This was really impressive.

4. OliPulse updated [NEW] RainbowsPro with a new update entry:

v1.0.2

5. Hey bruh, amazing plugin I'll definitely purchase it but can you add support for 1.12.2?

6. OliPulse updated [NEW] RainbowsPro with a new update entry:

v1.0.3

7. OliPulse updated RainbowsPro with a new update entry:

v1.0.5

8. I received help with another plugin from a spigotmc user, and when i offered something for their time they said: Buy the premium rainbow plugin; and so i did.

Enjoy the purchase, and so will I. Would be fun for an event.

9. OliPulse updated RainbowsPro with a new update entry:

v1.0.6

10. Great plugin, i just wanna suggest to add a check to make sure the loot doesn't spawn in a worldguard region, thanks!

11. OliPulse updated RainbowsPro with a new update entry:

v1.0.7

12. Please add a function to limit the number of treasure chest maps available to each player in a certain period of time

13. Are there any plans for Updating Rainbow Pro for Spigot 1.16.2? Currently it does not support this version ;-(

Code (Text):
    [21:05:52] [Server thread/INFO]: [RainbowsPro] Enabling RainbowsPro v1.0.8
    [21:05:52] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;31;1m[RainbowsPro] Server version not supported, disabling plugin.[m
    [21:05:52] [Server thread/INFO]: [RainbowsPro] Disabling RainbowsPro v1.0.8

14. 1.16.2 was only released quite recently. But I'm sure Oli is most likely planning on updating quite soon. Assuming that his PC is fixed.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. OliPulse updated RainbowsPro with a new update entry:

v1.1.0

16. Since latest Paper Update (1.16.3 Build 197) we have a problem with RainbowPro and a Plugin called RPGBanker

one is the Plugin RPGBank - It Spawns an NPC that is a banker and if you click him you bank accounts opens. The Other One is RainbowPro The Problem is: if both are in use then RainbowPRO thinks the NPC Banker is a Leprachun, gives you a map and despawns the banker. We really need some help here :3