Ram in a server Bungeecord for network [400-600users]

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Help' started by BeatZinK, May 15, 2016.

1. I want to host a server "Bungeecord" for a network of 400 - 600 users online.

I thought rent in https://mcprohosting.com/ , But I wanted to know it's a good idea?
    How much RAM in the bungeecord is needed for the netowrk?

I'd appreciate your help :)

2. It's not even a good idea to use mcprohosting in the first place, let alone a network. Are you mental? Use a dedicated server, not shared hosting for that amount of players.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. i would recommend you to buy dedicated server if your hosting bungeecord network instead of buying shared hosting like mcprohosting etc etc. but you gotta learn how to use linux via terminal etc etc. i would recommend soyoustart.com or ovh.com for cheapest dedicated servers. and bungeecord ram usage is like 512mb for 500-600 players, 1gb = 1000+ players

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I just want an individual hosting for my bungeecord, Currently as I have hosted mi network, but mi server bungeecord "7gb" It seems to suffer problems of CPU. That is why i search individual hosting, only for my bungeecord with good cpu.

5. Just search a hosting individual for my bungeecord server, Currently as I have hosted mi network but mi server bungeecord "7gb" It seems to suffer problems of CPU. That is why i search individual hosting, only for my bungeecord with good cpu.

6. in that case mcprohosting is best for you.
    you sure its their cpu issue cuz 7gb for 500-600 players is alot for bungeecord it can be your bungeecord plugins too you better identify the problem first and instead of wasting money on"GBs" just buy 512mb server and put bungeecord on it if you got extra plugins then go max 1gb thats it for 500-600 players.