1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Crash Random and often crashing: J net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.EntityArrow.j_()V

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by arthoz, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Since the 1.4 update, i've had troubles on my server with it crashes randomly.
    Server just closes without any errors created from CB/spigot/Minecraft, 1/5 times it creates a hs_err_pid.log, all of the time it says:

Code (Text):
    # Problematic frame:
    # J  net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.EntityArrow.j_()V
    It can happen at all times, few seconds after server start (with noone even trying to connect), or not happen before several days have passed.

The reason why im pasting it here is because with the new 1.4.7RB (netty), as well as the 1.5 dev builds it crashes super often to the point of server being unplayable, while with the previous recommended it didnt happen too often. The bug also happens with standard CB RB's, and CB seems to be crashing slightly more often than the previous 1.4.7RB.

A google on the error didnt give much apart from 1 bukkit error report, which only had a single most helpful comment (...) saying "not a bukkit issue"
    Any help or information on this would be most helpful

Plugins:
    Code (Text):
     WorldBorder, CraftIRC, Shopkeepers, WorldEdit, NoCheatPlus, CommandBook, PermissionsBukkit, ColorMe, Multiverse-Core, LogBlock, AutoSaveWorld, AutoRepair, WorldGuard, ProperTime, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-Downloader
    I've tried disabling most of the plugins, logblock, Worldedit, worldguard, worldborder and permissionsbukkit being the ones to stay on at all times. Also updated plugins several times to see if that helped. But never any change.

Also attached the most complete and recent hs_err_pid.log (often has errors in error reporting as well)

Attached Files:

2. Update!

When trying updating to to 1.5 i actually got a crash report, and it finally gave me a location for the bug, used "/remove arrow" on affected area, and hope this fixes it